Chapter 71

Ces: I've been waiting for this moment and here it is! I finally changed the cover again and I am proud of it uwu art is mine!

Also, happy birthday to me! <3

Enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 71 "Come Home to Me"

All is well.

That's what Dipper must have dreamt about. He remembers his dream vaguely. However, he can still feel all he felt in that dream. He felt the soft and sweet smell of the air, almost unrealistic since the amount of pollution is in the atmosphere. He can still hear the echoes of laughing and the water splashing against the burning sand in the shore.

He can't remember who he is with or what he was doing there. But he remembers the intense happiness that was surging in his chest in that dream. He remembers that small golden band around his finger and almost knew which finger until he was woken up by the soft sounds of the outside world.

The first thing Dipper saw when he opens his eyes is Bill on his phone, looking serious and apparently reading something intensely. He's sitting up right, his back against the leather head board while his messy blond hair stands in every damn direction that he hates. Despite his serious face, he must be in a good mood to the extent he isn't showered yet.

He squints his eyes, as if trying to remember what happened. Like, why the hell is he naked, and only to notice now that Bill is also naked waist up. He's wearing his boxers now and covered by the duvet in his mid thighs.

Then, he gradually remembers.

"Oh, right." He says in his low voice, that voice who just woke up recently. His throat seems to be rough too. Given that he was practically screaming earlier and all that.

He tries to move his body to his expectation, he couldn't. His lower half hurts like hell. He groans silently as a hand pats his head, a hand that is oh-so gentle and kind.

"You're awake," Bill says, as a matter of fact. He grins against the screen as his eyes stays on them.

Dipper hates the lack of attention but let it slide. He also just noticed now that he isn't sticky. Looks like even someone who is very addicted to sex like Bill can do proper after care. He smiles at that.

"Thanks... for cleaning, yo-you know?" His throat still hurts like hell. It's like sandpaper, under the Sahara's sun and a rough rock grinding against the damn sandpaper.

Bill seems to notice this. He puts down his phone on the bed side and takes a half of glass of water, still looks cold since there are a few cubes floating with a metal straw. He pushed the straw near Dipper's lips, "drink." He commanded.

Dipper easily follows, almost drinking it all. He pulls away and heaves out a long satisfied sigh.

"Thank you."

"Always a pleasure, Pine Tree."

He looks up to him, just marvelling him. He remembers what they did. He remembers the love they made. It is love making, both of them were so damn sappy while doing it. But he guessed that it'll take them a while to do that 'keep your legs apart until i break you against the fucking wall' kind of sex. Secretly, he can't wait for that time.

His lover smiles at him, that gentle and genuine smile. He slides down and props himself on his elbow, as his other hand brushed a hair out from Dipper's forehead, gazing at his birthmark.

"You okay?" He asks, knowing the answer but still ask.

"Very sore."

Bill snorted, "you sound disappointed." He teases. "Is Mr. Pines not satisfied?" He jokes.