Chapter 46

Ces: I have no idea what I'm gonna write for this chapter so yey

Btw for ya'll marvel fans who ship ironstrange (tony x strange) hope u'll look at my new one shot collection, IronStrange Collection.

I wish you'll read it! Thanks!

*=*

Chapter 46 "Inner Thoughts"

Third Person's POV

Night

Everyone retired for the day. But they promised to visit again tomorrow, as much as possible. They left for the sake of Dipper's sanity. Melinda was in tears when she hears his screams and it breaks her thoroughly every time he looks at her as if she was a threat. A huge, terrifying threat.

Maxon heard the news about it through Karen. He said he'll be coming back tomorrow and to tell Melinda to wait for him.

Mabel is in front of Dipper's room. She is seating in one of the chairs, just staring at the door. The doctor said that they gave him a medicine that made him fall asleep. She halfly thankful for that because of that the heartbreaking screams can stop, her inner screams won't. So she isn't in peace yet.

She already called her parents earlier, they're coming.

Her eyes lidded, "I don't think.. he would like that very much." She whispered, "especially in this condition.." She groaned, leaning back in disappointment.

She stared at the ceiling, pondering her life.

You made it worse.

She closed her eyes.

"I know.."

"What do you know?"

Mabel flinched when suddenly someone sat next to her and asked that question. She turned to the person next to her, surprised to see Bill at this kind of hour.

The blond gave her one of his usual smiles. He looks rather cool since he's on his parka and a gray turtle neck underneath that parka. He pulled out a lollipop out from his pocket, pointing it to her.

"You need to sweeten up yourself, sweetheart." He chuckled.

Mabel rolled her eyes but gladly took the lollipop and opened it, looking away from him. "Is the situation a bit salty for you?" She smirked and popped the lollipop in her mouth.

Bill laughed at that, "good one, Mabes. You got me." He muttered.

"It's also a serious question, 'ya know.."

"I know." He answered briefly. He leans back, sighing, "Mabes.. you should know... I.."

"I know, don't worry." She giggled, patting his shoulder.

Bill found the reassurance on her touch, he was thankful for that. He nodded, "thanks, Mabes.." He whispered.

Mabel hummed and stared back at the door. For Bill, the stare looks so sad. To be honest, he wanted to know what made Dipper like this. What made the trauma click. Because for sure, it wasn't because the two of them haven't seen each other that much. However, it feels wrong to ask such a sensetive topic. He'll just wait for the opportunity.

"You must be worried sick." She said.

He nodded because if he open his mouth, it'll be the million reasons why he's so damn worried coming out.

"It's all my fault."

His eyes widen, he stared at her and saw the strong mask crumbling away. He felt his heart ache at this scene, he knows too that Dipper would feel the same way.