Chapter 42

Ces: i live, bitch

*=*

Chapter 42 "Number Three: My Name"

Third Person's POV

Wednesday (Early Morning)

*ring ring ring*

Dipper picks up the phone and took a deep breath.

"I HAVE NO SLEEP AND CLOTHES FOR THE DATE." He yelled.

".. what?"

Fuck. Dipper paled and frozed. The one who called is surprisingly, he has a crush on back then. Who is Pacifica Northwest. When did I got her number, again!?

There was silence on the other side of the line.

Until, ".. date, huh? Looks like the nerd got some potato to take out." She mocked.

Since he has no sleep and very stressed, he didn't took that hilariously.

"Listen, Northwest, dont you dare say anything bad about that person you dont even know them-"

"Look. I dont fucking care, alright?" Pacifica hissed, irritated, "I called because I want to know what is Mabel's address." She said.

Her address? He looked suspiciously at the phone and replied, "why do you need to know?"

Pacifica groaned, her eyes rolling. "Jesus, just give me her address! I have to give her sweater that she lend me a week ago."

Dipper raised an eyebrow, "then why wont you ask your fans? Aren't they more informative than I?"

"They might give me the address of an unknown place and take me for hostage to my family when they don't even care. Besides, you're her fucking twin, it's best to ask you."

He smirked. "Touche." He said.

That made the blonde smirk too.

"Alright, I'll tell you. Get ready a pen and paper." He said, sitting down in his bed.

"Already did." She replied.

Dipper told her Mabel's address. It's amazing he knew it completely well when he really wanted to erased his memories inside that place. Even if it's the place where he's born and raised.

Pacifica smiled wide, "thanks, nerd." She paused, "to return the favor, want some help for the date outfit?"

Dipper thought it would be a good idea to ask her though. After all, her passion is fashion just like Mabel. Well, it won't hurt to ask her, right? He shrugged and didn't cared anymore.

"Yeah, sure." He replied.

"What's the location?" She asked.

"Just, you know, at their house. Hanging out."

"Ohh- house date, huh? Typical." She yawned. "Alright, this one's easy. Just pick an outfit that's comfortable for you but still looks classy."

"That didn't help me at all!" He complained.

Pacifica sighed heavily, "look, you're overthinking this. Just choose an outfit you always wear and be confident." She smiled, "even for a nerd, you must have a proper clothings, right?"

"Of course, I have!" He exclaimed. She's right, though. I'm overthinking this again. He laughed at himself, "alright. I think I can choose an outfit now."

"Good. I gotta go. Bye, nerd." She said and cutted off the line.

And even though I was about to ask her about the confession. He shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the pile of clothes in his floor.