Chapter 13

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 13 "Argument"

Third Person's POV

It was the next day. Mabel already left early, around five in the morning. She has to leave early, so she can still fix her school stuff before she take a shower. Besides, girls take time to clean their body off. Like seriously, what?

And so, Dipper was already awake at that time and is having a staring contest with the ceiling for atleast an hour already. He felt so lifeless once his sister left. It was suddenly dull inside this so-called 'home.'

He sighed heavily, he should be atleast eating a full breakfast now. But it's sad to eat alone in that table. This is the usual reason why he only takes a toast as his breakfast on the go.

Only to endure the never ending rumbling of his stomach when he arrives at the university but as time passes, his stomach got used to it and made this as his usual diet. Though he still can't believe the word diet.

Everybody says that but no one does that.

He rolled on his bed repeatedly, pulling out the scent of the bed sheets and his scent. But still, searching for his sister's scent.

When he found none, he sat upright and went out of his room, straight to the bathroom as he groggily walks.

*=*

Later on, he was on the kitchen, waiting his toast to be toasted on a toaster. Well, toast. He was still half-asleep even after he just took a quick shower and had a thirty-minutes fight of tugging with his hair and his comb. Seriously, he couldn't understand why is it so airy and can't be combed down. Was it always this fluffy?

He yawned, suddenly receiving a text message.

From: Bill
Subject: Good morning, Pine Tree!

You and Shooting Star a-okay now?

What a dick, Dipper laughed mockingly. Also to Mabel. He can't believe that she actually shared the not-called argument of their's last night to him! He has to ask her about this later.

But still, he replied.

To: Bill
Subject: Good morning, Bill.

Yes, we're fine now. Have fun slapping some senses for her?

His toast popped out, he took it and hurriedly put it on his plate. He looked around, where was his butter?

From: Bill
Subject: Good morning, indeed, Pine Tree <3

Will it be an insult, if I say, yes? Besides, she brought cream puffs! I love those pastries!

Oh. Another information about him, Dipper thought. He hummed, scanning his fridge if there's butter around or maybe Mabel already used it all for her cream puffs. Damn her again.

To: Bill
Subject: Do we have to continue this over and over?

Really? I should have expected that.

He sighed and nibble the toasted toast.

From: Bill
Subject: Maybe?

Are you getting ready, Pine Tree? For school?

He cringed. He preferred the word 'university' by now, he feels childish when someone use the word 'school.' But, for his way, he thinks that Bill is childish.