Chapter 75

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 75 "His Intuition"

The panelists whispered between them, exchanging nods and low conversations regarding to Dipper Pines' request and conditions.

The long beige wooden table between the panelists aka the school officials and some faculty members in their best dress and suits. At the other side, sits tensely is Peter, the previous principal, and the surprisingly calm and confident Dipper beside him. He wears his decent outfit yet, which consists of a denim button up shirt with some black slacks and Oxfords shoes. He looks sharp just like his invisible cheek bones.

He leans back at the chair with ease. Despite sleeping around 4 in the morning, thanks to Bill, he feels energized and he is thankful that someone besides him is worried what the members would say.

Peter raised an eyebrow at him, quite annoyed that his previous student is calm about this. "You sure are calm, Mr. Pines." He neutrally stated, trying not to combust.

The said man grimaced at the name. "Eugh. I told you already, call me by my name already!" He whisper-yell at the other brunet, who rolls his eyes at him, cringing.

"It feels weird to call my previous student by their first name, okay?" Peter answered back, biting the inside of his cheek. "Besides, which first name? You have like three first names right now." He teases, eyebrows wiggling.

It was Dipper's turn to roll his eyes and shove his shoulder playfully. "Shut up, Wormtail." He sneers at him.

Peter placed a hand above his heart, showing a playful offended expression. "How are you, Moony." His lips turning into a teasing smirk as one of his hand snaking to poke Dipper's ticklish spot (his waist).

They had a small fight between them. Peter poking him with gentle and harsh pokes with his fingers while Dipper did his best to shy away from those attacks, blocking them with a harsh poke from him. Their silly charade continues until one of the members clears their throat, calling their attention.

Both quickly sat properly and resumed to their earlier expression.

Mrs. Fieldston, the President of the University, who wears his white streaks of hair like a crown on her perfectly styled hair, smiles at them, even chuckling. "Oh, dear, I'm terribly sorry for laughing, gentlemen." She apologizes, her wrinkly hand covering her small mouth. "You two just reminded me of my grandsons." She reminisces.

The young lady next to her, a sharp-looking but has a gentle touch to Mrs. Fieldston, shook the older lady's shoulder, "President, you're trailing off again." She whispered, chin low.

"Oh! Terribly sorry again," Mrs. Fieldston stated, getting embarrassed. She turns to the young woman beside her, "thank you, Ms. Lin." She smiled and Ms. Lin, her secretary, smiled back.

"Back to the matter at hand," Mrs. Fieldston looks back at the two gentle men on the other side of the table. Her smile never leaving, but rather looking professional now. "Due to your personal reasons, you requested to us to advance on your classes and cutting off your extra curicular activities from your department." She said.

"Am I correct?" She follows.

Dipper nodded, a bit intimidated by the old lady. "Yes, President."

Ms. Lin gave Mrs. Fieldston a stack of papers. The papers that Dipper wrote about his reason and even giving suggestions on how he will cram his classes and end it in one month.

"May I be honest, Mr. Pines?" The President asked, rereading the papers with her half moon glasses.

"Of course." Dipper answered. He likes honesty than anything else.