Chapter 39

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 39 "Character Development (lol)"

Third Person's POV

Next Day

Early Morning

The first one who woke up from the drunkards is Oscar for some reason. His back hurts so bad but didn't expect a blanket draped over him and why is he sleeping next to George? He expected to pass out but not in this weird situation.

He slowly sat up as he yawned and scratched his head. With his eyes glaring at the wall and the wall decorations.

This is a normal thing after the party. His brain reminded. Which it is. This is very normal.

Then he heard footsteps coming from the hallway and the person peeked at the door, it was Dipper all energized and giddy.

He smiled widely with his glasses on. "O-Oh! Good morning, Oscar." He approached him carefully.

Oscar squinted his eyes at him, "i need coffee."

Dipper sighed and rolled his eyes. "Demanding as usual." He muttered, "follow me." He said and turned his back, going to the kitchen.

Oscar stood up and followed him with his half-lidded eyes and bed hair. He better have some coffee or I will sue. He arrived at the kitchen and smelled the coffee in the air.

"Here you go." Dipper said as he placed the hot coffee mug on the table.

"Thanks." Oscar murmured and silently drink his coffee.

Dipper hummed and silently watched him drink, not in a weird way. With a stupid smile on his face and are those flowers popping out from the back of his head? The other thought this was weird and glared at him, "what the fuck, Pines. This is too early." He snapped.

Dipper casually giggled and looked away, keeping himself busy. "Sorry. I was just thinking."

"Thinking, huh? You look like someone had been kissed by their crush." Oscar scoffed.

Dipper redden at the thought.

Oscar noticed this and narrowed his eyes at him. His face gradually turning irritated for some reason. He clicked his tongue and looked away, "wake the others up." He stated.

That took Dipper off-guard, he blinks and focused on him. "H-Huh?"

"Wake the bastards up! What now? You couldn't understand English anymore?" Oscar growled.

Dipper turned annoyed at him. He was trying to be in a good mood for today! Since he obviously couldn't sleep yesterday because of what he had experienced! And this piece of shit just have to ruined it for him. 

He glared at him, "well, sorry! Geez!" He didn't batted an eye on him and left the room.

Leaving the frustrated Oscar at the kitchen, "... It's not fair."

*=*

"Rise and shine, everyone!" Dipper yelled once he started opening the curtains and blinds up. 

He saw the snow on his window pane and the sky slightly dark yet still sunny. It was a beautiful day; he can still feel the Christmas air around him! He smiled wide and was tempted to walk off this house and live his life on the snow.

Practically, everyone groaned and woken up in pain aka back pain.

Mabel groggily stood up and glomped her twin brother from behind. Which Dipper expected her to do, so he isn't surprised. She murmured on his sweater vest about pancakes and unicorns.