Chapter 65

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 65 "Furiously Frustrated"

Dipper paced back and forth on the guest room that Pyronica gave him for their short stay. Although, they won't stay for a long time since later on they will leave for Washington, that's where Wynn is staying or rather, being treated. But, he thinks she gave this room just in case they have a need for a bang.

Which is highly inappropriate since..

He stops and screams into his hands.

HE DOESN'T WANT TO GO THERE!

It's been 30 minutes since Bill told him to go somewhere else to chill off. The fact that he literally pushed him away with an excuse, is literally heart breaking. He sighed heavily. He doesn't know what to do. It's clear that he's comfortable already to Bill's touches. HECK. It really turns him on, ever time that fucking blond touches his neck and he damn well knew that it's his sensitive spot.

Dipper groans loudly and collapsed face first on the surprisingly clean bed. He sighs against it. He wants to believe in himself that maybe Bill is just being cautious. After all, the man made him go through a hospital because he pushed him away. But at that time, he's really confused and scared. He doesn't know Bill's feelings! Now that things have changed, it looks like Bill's even determined that he won't touch Dipper.

And it's frustrating him as fuck.

If he doesn't want to touch me, he shouldn't have done so many suggestive things to me! He never takes responsibility on the state I'm always left! He bites his lip, stifling another scream.

Dipper suddenly felt another presence in the room.

He pulls something out under from the pillow and then turns to the door, holding up a short knife. Which surprised him too but didn't care.

"Woa- woa- woah-!" Hector jumps from his feet, taking a feet away from the bed. He frantically waves his arms, "it's just me! It's just Hector!" He exclaims, panicking.

Dipper blinks, "Hector?" He sat up right, "what are you doing here?" He asks, cautious.

Hector sweat drops, "can you please put down the knife first? I'm literally terrified of them." He requested. Few of his terrifying memories are from knives, especially from his scars at his back.

"Oh, right," Dipper puts down the knife, hiding it under the pillow again. He eyes Hector, "so.. What can I do for you?" He questioned.

Hector brushed his hand on his hair, "I'm just here to tell you that the boss is calling you." He said, grinning.

Oh, wow, after pushing me away, he wants to see me? Dipper glares at the floor. But, he nodded, "okay, I'll go downstairs." He replied with a huff.

Hector stares.

Dipper stares back.

A tight and uncomfortable silence beckons to them. The two just stared at each other, scared to ask why the hell are they staring at each other. It was really weird as fuck. Dipper clears his throat, "uhm-- is there anything else?" He asks, clearly uneasy with this huge development.

"Well, clearly, I'm not really used with this feelsy things." Hector grins, a bit forced though, "but I just want to thank you for fixing boss." He bows.

Dipper panicked. "Wh-What? Don't bow! That's completely unnecessary!" He waves his hands, getting his attention.

"This is completely necessary!" Hector exclaimed, serious, "you have no idea since when we saw him alive-looking." He followed.