Chapter 38

Ces: Enjoy Reading! Entered this story on Wattys lol. Also, apparently, Jerry is a person now XD

JerrySenpai, you have been noticed

*=*

Chapter 38 "Just a Little bit More"

Third Person's POV

"Can you close your eyes?"

Bill requested with his voice so assuring and soft. Pairing it with his eyes that held so sweetness and looking all adorable. He smiled innocently.

A breath hitched on his throat and felt a sudden ache on his chest. Dipper redden as his heart started beating really fast, a memory came to him.

"Trust me and close your eyes."

Even with a start of terrifying memory. He trusts Bill. He trusts him with everything. He nodded, "o-okay.."

He slowly closed his eyes, calming his senses down as he can. He was already shaking so much. He's scared, yes. But he trusts him. He won't change his mind in doing this.

Bill stared at him. His face. His shaking shoulders. His everything.

He hesitantly placed his hand on top of his and felt the other's hand flinched but it didn't moved from its spot. However, it started sweating even with a cold weather.

He frowned and said, "Pine Tree, if you don't like it, you can move it away." He said, slow and steady.

Dipper is having a war between his mind and heart. He felt so tied and locked away. He can't choose properly. He felt so confused and wanted to faint. His hand is holding mine's.

His heart is screaming at him; if you love him, you have to let him do this! Do whatever he wants on you!

The mind is screaming at him; if you love yourself, shove his hand away. Your love for yourself is more important than anything!

The two fundamental things that kept him alive are fighting over to what he truly wanted. The question is, what does he really wants?

"I-I.." He can't even talk now, his voice is shaky and you can predict that he's going to cry again.

Bill felt so stupid and decided to pull away his hand away, muttering an apology as he does it.

Dipper's hand gone cold and panicked. "N-No! Wait!" He gulped and grabbed his hand, shaking and sweaty.

And in instinct, he opened his eyes and just met Bill's in such close space between them. They can both feel their breaths against the tip of their noses, the blond gasped and chilled at the short gap.

Dipper shivered and has no power to move away.

He was so flustered already, his heart can't stop beating and screaming at him to push further more, kiss him!

His mind says it otherwise, scolding him, showing the consequences that might happen if he does.

Blood rushed on Bill's cheeks as he swallowed, clearly, he tried to pull away but the sensation of the other's hand on his and his breath just two inches from his', his heart started rushing.

"Pi-Pine Tree.." He whispered.

Dipper looked up to his eyes, clearly, he was being hypnotized by them. He quickly looked down to his lips, again, he was being hypnotized.

I don't know where to look! The brunet exclaimed, begging for air.

He squeezed his eyes shut, letting what will happen, happen!