Chapter 69

Ces: hehehe "69"

*=*

Chapter 69 "Feel You"

Dipper woke up the next day to in his crumpled shirt and boxers. He winced at the sunlight literally attacking his face at this moment. While grunting as his body nerves with pain, he must have been sleeping on his side for a very long time to the extent his left arm is numb. He turns to lay on his back to see no one beside him. Which literally woke all of his senses in one snap.

He sat up, frantically looking at the bathroom mirror or by the balcony. Only to see that Bill is not here in the room.

"Bill?" He couldn't control his voice when it filled so much anxiety. Where is he? Where did he go? He should have left at least a note, right? With that slight assurance, he stood up from the bed and went to any flat surface inside the room.

However, it only made him nervous more. There was no note or anything! Although, Dipper discovered that his luggage is still here, however, he noticed that his wallet and phone are missing. Even the rent car's key is missing!

Overtaken by his anxiety, Dipper was beginning to sob now. He clenched his jaw as he bites his lower lip hard, to keep himself from screaming and alerting an assumed robbery.

His view turns blurry than his usual blurry of not using his glasses. It took him a second to realize he was crying already and his tongue faintly tastes a bit of blood between his teeth.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god--" Dipper paced the room, running his hand on his bed hair and sweating heavily. He knows he's panicking, and he damn well knows that he's experiencing his first panic attack for this year.

Dipper grips his hair and tugs it harshly. "Focus, dammit!" He yells at himself. "Don't panic-- come on, Pines-- Mabel isn't here.. No one can calm you down--" He scolded himself, continuing hurting himself through tugging his fistful of hair harshly.

He continues to mutters under his breath. His face pure of anxiety and worry, but mostly terrified. His breath ragged and heavy, as if he just finished making out. Overall, he's a mess first thing as he wakes up.

It cuts off when the door opens with the person causing the attack in his plain white shirt and black skinny jeans while holding two Starbucks coffee and a paper bag that smells breakfast. Bill froze at the door to witness Dipper's messed up form.

His whistling stopped, turning into a worried frown, "holy shit. Pine Tree, are you okay--" He was abruptly cut when Dipper approached him and pinched his cheek, hard enough to leave a pink mark.

Bill yells an ouch, almost letting go both of the coffees and paper bag.

"--Pine Tree!"

"Where--" Dipper took a huge breath in, trying to compose himself, "the fuck did you go, Bill!?" He snapped.

Bill grimaced as he took a closer look at his lover's tear streaked face. I caused this again? His chest wrenched. "I went out.. I woke up earlier than you and I thought I might surprise you with some bagels from Starbucks," he lifts the bag, "it's your favorite! Blueberry bagel with cream cheese spread and extra cinnamon!" He announced.

His goal of lighten up the atmosphere didn't worked though. Dipper didn't say anything and just stared, breathing in and out properly as both of his hands are gripping on his hips.

He now only noticed the bleeding lip. He cautiously brushed his palm against the wet cheek. "Did you have a bad dream?" He consoled.

"More like a nightmare.." Dipper answered, an answer between clenched jaw. "I woke up and you weren't there." He followed.