Chapter 82

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 82 "Bubbling Insecurities"

It was a huge surprise for Dipper that he finds himself in the room's couch with the window right in front of him, the curtains tied with into a beautiful velvety bow as the morning sun rays hits his face like some laser beam.

He turns with a groan as he face the back of the couch, smelling the faint stench of leather, and a mix of hospital smell. It tickles his nose and smiles to himself when he heard a shuffle and a faint clicking of tongue at the other side of the room.

Oh, right. I fell asleep right after crying last night. He dumbly thought as he groggily raised himself up, his hair messier with a mix of bed hair and his shirt wrinkled from turning and tossing when he was asleep.

He looks at Bill who still has his bandage on and is doing his best on removing his buttoned pajama top.

Right. He takes a bath first thing in the morning. Dipper forcibly moves his body, yawning, as he walks towards Bill with a small smile. Cassandra has told him about Bill's daily tasks last night, when his check ups are, what food he should only eat, and when to change the bandages on his body.

"Good morning, Bill." He greeted as he stands in front of him, almost like towering since Bill is slouched, looking small. The blond visibly flinched at the greeting, he looks up with his lips parted slightly.

"You're awake." He stated dumbly. Now he looks a bit sheepish now, "I woke you, didn't I? Sorry." He muttered as he look down to his buttons.

Dipper kneels down in front of him, snorting as his hands makes his way to the buttons to free them from their holes. "Technically, the sun woke me up." He answered, "but you should've woken me up, after all, I'm here to help you." He followed.

"What are you doing?" Bill suddenly asked, his chest now exposed and he can freely feel the chill of the air. The air conditioning must be on. He thought, he's okay with the cold but he doesn't like chilling.

"Stripping you." Dipper said as he finally got onto the last button.

Bill has no idea if he said that with any intention at all or just teasing.

His eyes skims on Bill's chest, it's wrapped into a white bandage and some have red spots in them, meaning the stitches might have not been fully healed yet.

Unconsciously, he placed a hand on his chest, pressing gently. The latter gasped lightly at the sudden touch, his spine tingling at the hand and his heart thudding fast beneath his skin. Bill shivers as Dipper's fingers traced the ends of the bandages until his back.

"You'll have another set of scars." Dipper muttered, eyes searching for something in his body.

Bill fidgeted, clearly bothered by this but doesn't mind. He's very touch starved right now anyways. He better take this. "A reminder that I survived from Mantino's foul acts." He answered with a mighty tone.

Dipper smiles at that as he looks up to be drowned to those eyes but to see Bill looking forward, his cheeks pinkish until the tips of his ears. He memorized the expression, for sure he can use that. As he stood up, he took Bill by surprise as he leans a bit down and pressed a kiss on his lips.

It literally took Bill surprise since he knocked his knee to Dipper's. Which made Dipper laugh, "was it that surprising?" He asked between chuckles.

The pinkish flow turn into reddish burn on Bill's tan skin. He didn't answer but instead pouted at his lover.

"Come on, let's get you washed up before your morning check up." Dipper stated as he went to the bathroom to check if they have the desired necessities with them. Luckily, they have, he has no idea why he's not surprised that there's a bathtub here.