Chapter 83

Ces: warning for this chapter: mild bdsm, and dominant dipper oho ~ enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 83 "Pent Up"

Dipper is deadass surprised once he opened the door first thing in the morning, a very, very energetic man came bouncing in with a huge grin and a box of cheesecake. He must have a very entertaining expression since the man's smile widens followed by his loud laugh.

"-haha! You must be Dipper!" He exclaimed.

Dipper raised an eyebrow, "I am. May I know who you might be?" He coldly observed the older man.

He only laughed a bit more until Bill called his name behind him, "Reynold? Is that you?" He exclaimed, sounding a bit excited.

Which ticked Dipper for some reason.

"Sweetheart, let him in!" Bill followed.

Dipper does what he is requested to. He steps aside as Reynold gave him a wink and steps in, smile so wide it might hurt his cheeks.

"Yo! You're a mess, Wilhelm!" He cackled with mockery.

Dipper closed the door and locked it, glaring at the knob. He hates being called with that name. He was supposed to scold the older but he heard Bill grunting and rolled his eyes (mentally) at the man.

"You better shut up or else." He threatened.

With just that, he instantly knew they are close.

He must have been staring (or glaring) at the other man because he nudged Bill and that made him gasp and beckoned him to come closer to him. Curious, he stood next to the bed as Bill wrapped an arm around his waist. He instantly blushed.

"This visitor we have is my cousin from my mom's side." Bill said, grinning at him, then looking back to Reynold.

"That's right! So cease the staring, I'm not stealing your boyfriend." Reynold laughed with a tease.

Dipper blushed harder.

"My name's Reynold, Bill's cousin and the lawyer that'll put down Mantino once and for all." He mightily stated with a chest puff and wide grin.

It is something to be proud of after all. He is a valuable tool so that these horrible things happening to Bill and his family to end and to finally give back to Cassandra her rights as a Cipher.

Dipper smiled, at awe. "Nice to meet you, forgive me for my actions." He blushed, "I got..." He shrugged, not sure what to say.

Reynold just laughed. "Don't worry! I would be the same if I have a lover." He smirked and turned back to Bill, who is facing forward, smiling ear to ear. Probably amused by the meeting of these two.

Bill cleared his throat, "so, why visit, Reynold? Do you have anything for me?" He asked.

"Well, I have a box of cheesecake for you," Reynold handed it over to Dipper, who took it with a thankful smile, "but that's not all, media has been on a whirlwind ever since the accident!" He said like it's the most obvious thing ever.

If Bill was capable of rolling his eyes at the moment, he would totally do that. Instead, he shrugs. "I'd be surprised if it wasn't but yeah, I know. How's Mantino taking it in?" He questioned.

"Very well.. Almost too well. He's all smiles and wishes you to get better! Like what the fuck!"

Bill cringed. "He's acting way too much." He murmured.