Chapter 63

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 63 "Traitor"

Finally, the first day light of February visited Bill's room.

The room, as usual, is messy than his life. Which is kind of a good thing since his life is getting better, still messy, but at least he has Dipper by his side on every step he makes. Wherever he is, he wants to think, what would Dipper react if he choose this? It usual turns out to be a good choice afterwards.

Bill groans at the sun light beaming right at his face. He tucks his head under the duvet, muttering silent curses.

Now, he notices that there are an extra pair of legs next to him. Also, a soft clicking sounds of a keyboard beckons to him once his moody brain finally clears out. He blinks and peaks out from his duvet.

Oh, right.. Bill smiles at himself as he turns and watch Dipper types furiously and committed at his laptop. This guy stayed over. He creeps his arms around the other, feeling his warmth.

Dipper smiles at the sleepy form beside him, "good morning," he whispers, as he ran his fingers on top of his bed hair.

"Morning, love of my life." Bill greets, smiling sleepily at Dipper's soft form.

Dipper chuckled, "a bit long, ain't it?" He wrinkles his nose, making a funny face.

"I'll say any long nicknames in the whole damn world just for you."

"Dork." Dipper giggles.

Bill raised an eyebrow, "so, not an idiot anymore? Did I get promoted from Idiot to Dork?" He teases.

"Shut up, I'm trying to work here!" Dipper pushed his face away but didn't stopped smiling.

Bill lays next to him, just watching hm type away. He loves watching him like this. He always knew that typing and creating chapters are Dipper's stress relief, or paradise. A hobby where he can do many thing from just typing and letting his imagination wild. He finds it amazing and beautiful, especially if Dipper is sitting on his bed, with his bed hair and glasses, then just wearing his yesterday's shirt and baggy sweat pants.

He stifles a cry for help, for he is completely at Dipper's mercy. He's so in love with this man, that just seeing him is a complete bliss.

Dipper hums, turning to him, "who do you prefer for Ymir's love interest?" He questioned.

"That's the guy who killed and raped Savannah, right?"

He nodded.

"Definitely Tenqa," Bill answered.

"What? Really? But she's married to Unàe!" Dipper exclaimed, shocked.

"Exactly, babe." Bill sat up, stretching his arms up, "besides, the last time I read the chapter, it's obvious that Unàe is desiring for Ymir." He smooth placed his arm around Dipper's shoulder, grinning. "And, I think that Ymir will find Unàe very similar to Savannah, due the child-like personality and obsession with clams." He stuck his tongue out.

He was met by a pinch on the hand.

"Ow!"

Dipper smirks as the arm retreats to Bill, who's pouting. "You make a good point," he returns his attention to the screen, "I'll make some adjustments." He mutters and begins typing.

Bill smiles and kissed him quick on the cheek, "breakfast in bed, then?"

Those brown eyes narrows at him as his lips curves into a small yet grateful smile, "that would be lovely, love." He said, and unconsciously slipped the endearment.