Chapter 5

Chapter 5 "Surprise, Pine Tree"

Dipper's POV

Once I stepped inside, I feel warm. This place really feels like my home. I smiled weakly by that as I saw a couple of familiar faces. Mel is here too, she was quite surprised to see me here. She approached me, worry washed over her tired expression

"Dipper? What the fudge cake happen?" She held my arm, retrieving it back. I wont have to hold back my breath. "Youre wet too! Wait, I'll get a towel okay?" She ran away. The snow must have melt quickly on my clothes.

"See?" Bill elbowed me, smirking "Told 'ya." He snickered. I smiled by that. He offered me a chair and I did sit down. My hands on the circular table, curious about the back place. I was always curious.

Bill sat acrossed me, eyes on his phone, his free hand is resting on the table also. Woah. It really smells like coffee beans here! I can even smell the baked pastries by the kitchen! I was about to drool until Bill snapped me out.

"Earth to Pine Tree?" He waved his hand infront of me.

I jerked, smiling weakly "A-Ah. Sorry, Bill.. What was it?" I asked

He pouted his lips, chin laying at his palm. He really looks cute doing that. I narrowed my eyes away, cheeks getting hot.

"Hey~" He sang "Look at me." He requested. What the hell with that!? I didnt want to be idiotical so I did looked at him.

Wow. He really have some unique golden eyes. Its as if, some kind of honey with a mixture of gold on his eyes. Add it up when his corneas are in a vertical split. Its very unique.

My cheeks hotten more by the description I made just by his eyes.

Bill chuckled, poking my forehead "Is that a birthmark?" He asked

Ah. I should have known it. Its noticable. I sighed, pulling away my frindge. At first, I was embarrassed by this mark but I guess it doesn't matter what you are now in this generation. Everyone judge you.

He looked at it, at awe "Woah. Thats awesome!" He laughed. My cheeks hotten, if its still possible though. He has a beautiful laugh.

I hide it away again "D-Dont you think its strange though? Having this kind of mark.." I muttered, wandering my voice away.

"Huh? It wont be strange!" He flapped his hand under his chin with a plain smiley expression "Why would it be strange? I think its pretty cool. As if its like a natural tattoo." He chuckled

I think my heart just leaped out of my throat just by that. He really thinks that? I put my one hand under the table, clenching secretly my pants. Is he serious about that? Maybe not. Nobody takes me seriously enough.

But I smiled "Thanks. You're the first one." I have to atleast be happy with the compliment though.

Bill gave me one of his sweetest smiles.

"Ah. Sorry for taking so long!" Mel came on her arms are a handful of towels. I pushed myself up from the chair. As she put a warm towel on top of my head, I panicked slight but soon realizing it was just me. "Geez. There's a heavy snow fall today, you know." She scolded, sighing "Classes today should be cut but no, they want the students to suffer." She grunted

I laughed hesitantly "My first class will start later at 1. I just went at the University since one of Mabel's friends called me to come."

She tilt her head "Why? Did Mabel get in trouble again?" She say

"No." I answered "Just something worth reporting for me, I guess."
"Oh?" Mel curled her lips into a teasing smile "She must be having a boyfriend already huh?" She teased. I resisted rolling my eyes off. One of the reasons why I hate people. Mabel suffered enough heartbreaks since she is twelve. I think its bad to fall inlove too much. Even when you know you have no chance with it.