Chapter 81

Ces: are ya'll here to murder me?

*=*

Chapter 81 "New Boundaries"

Dipper packs his things and took the one-inched thick stack of papers from his professor under his armpit in haste. He doesn't know what's his facial expression is but whatever it is, it must be horrifying since the professor seems shaken by his actions today.

After finally fixing his bag, he faced his professor and formally bows his head. "Thank you for allowing me to skip your classes for a week, professor." He sternly stated.

"Ah--- it's alright. But, Mr. Pines," the professor leans against the table, eyeing him carefully. "Please do look after yourself. You'll overwork if you keep this up." He slowly said.

The faculty knows why Dipper Pines is like this. On why he's agitated, stressed, and most of all, worried. Why the tear marks on his face are still visible no matter how many time he cleans himself up. The news of Illusimate's second heir's accident is a whiplash to all. Especially when finally he is slowly getting famous through his looks and family name.

Dipper stares back at him, not smiling or showing any acknowledgment at all. He's just blank. He nods.

"Yes, professor." He answered, with that he left with a last bow and ran out from the room and ahead to his car.

No one can understand what I'm going through. Dipper thought repeatedly, like chanting. He arrives to his car that is under the green leaves of a tree, with the right amount of shade. He hates the sunny weather today, it was as if mocking him despite everything that is happening, the world is still spinning and moving on.

With his loathing to everything that is happening right now, he didn't even noticed a certain black haired basketball player leaning against the body of the tree and his eyes gnawing on the sight of the depressed man.

Dipper pulls out his keys and unlocks the car, still noticing Jake.

He was about to get in until finally Jake breaks his silence.

"Pines." His voice light and almost a creepy whisper.

The voice sends shivers down to Dipper's spine. He whips his head to face Jake's bored look, it offended Dipper for some odd reason. He glowers to the basketball player.

"What do you want." It wasn't a question but a demand.

Jake steps closer to him, close within his arm reach. He shrugs. "If, hypothetically, I told you that I kind of knew that you are Oren West and the rumours of the both of you dating, what will you do?" He paused, assessing Dipper's reaction. "All hypothetical, of course." He followed.

Dipper was dumbfounded and surprisingly, he wasn't surprised that this seemingly calm yet has a menacing air around him when necessary basketball player in front of him knew that he is Oren West and that he is dating Illusimate's second heir.

He grips tight at his keys. "If you knew, then you knew, I don't really care." He says, as a final reply and tucks himself inside the driver's seat.

He slams the door close and locks every door just in case the tall man do any funny business.

Jake leans near the window, staring down to Dipper who is very bothered to his stare. He sweat drops and pushed a button to slide down the window, he scowled at him.

"Leave me alone like you always have, Jake. I don't have time for you." He said.

Jake smirked. "I am flattered that you give time for me, Pines. However, I just want to say that you need to calm down." His smirk fading real quick then he tilts his head, "your sister is worried about you." He suddenly stated.