Chapter 74

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 74 "You're my Home"

Bill knew that Mantino expected him today. I mean, who else will he greet with such an enraged expression and overly huge ego once he knew that a certain 'son' of his is inside the HR office and taking an interview for the Database administrator.

The CEO barged inside the room without any notice or even a slight knock. Just pushed the door away and glares gravely at the innocent blond on a uncomfortable plastic chair, looking his best with his dress shirt tucked inside his pants and a suit jacket.

The interviewer hops into his feet when he saw Mantino, "si-sir! What do I---" he stutters a bit more when Mantino ignores him and went straight for Bill, looking smug.

"Get to my office."

Bill shook his head. "Unfortunately, Mr. Cipher," he earns a well-formed glare from the older one, "I am not your employee and you can't just boss me around, especially, ordering an innocent civilian having his interview for the job of Database admin. I repeat, Database administrator." He hums, indirectly making his demand through his gritted teeth and charming smile.

The interviewer, who is also an assistant of the HR Manager, is quite meek so, he has no idea what to do with this development. If Bill remembers correctly, his name is Jordan. He turns to him, still smiling.

"Shall we continue the interview, Mr. Jordan?" Bill requested, sitting straighter than he ever did.

Jordan, still confused as fuck, looks to the enraged Mantino then back to the civilized Bill. In the end, he nodded and still managed to remember that he has work ethics.

He sits properly, before looking to Mantino, "Mr. Cipher, I have to request you to step outside. Our interview is not done, yet." He says, confidence dripping on his tone but still with his squeaky voice.

Mantino huffs and glowers at Bill one last time. Then, he leaves the room with one demand for Jordan.

"Bring me the resumes once you're done with the candidates."

Jordan didn't even had a chance to reply to that.

He just sighs and feeling like he wanted to take a drink tonight. He could ask his office mates, those guys seems like drinking every night. He nodded to himself, finalizing the decision.

"Sir?"

He yelps, completely forgetting about the interviewee in front of him.

"Ah-ah! Yes!" He sweat dropped, clearly embarrassed, "I'm sorry..." Head hung low, dejected now than embarrassed.

Bill smiles, genuine, at the expressions of this person. All of his expressions were hilarious! It kind of reminds him of Dipper on the first weeks they have met. Such drastic mood swings. He chuckled at the happy memories.

Jordan clears his throat, finally composing himself. "Alright then... Since you clearly have a lot of experience, most of them related to data and computer software. You even got an internship in Microsoft for a year?" He wows as he reads Bill's well informed and very specific resume.

Honestly, he has no idea what to question since all of the answers seems to appear here at the paper already. Which is amazing too! As if this unemployed blond knows how the process works here. Although, he can't help but to get familiarized. I feel like I know him from somewhere... He thought, thinking hard.

Bill nodded, clearly remembering being an intern for only a half a month before being thrown to be one of the programmers. "Yes. It was a lucky chance, apparently, my skills reached far due to my university's connections." He stated, neutral.