Chapter 14

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 14 "Texts and Calls"

Third Person's POV

Unfortunately, Mabel didn't have the time to search for Dipper. She knew that his hiding spot is at the rooftop but he isn't there, she even got scolded by a teacher because no students are allowed at the rooftop. There's rumours that there are some students who jumped into their death there, the university is preventing that to happen again by locking out the door of the rooftop.

So, it's a given that Dipper isn't there. She has to search for him later, maybe, she'll hang out with him again. Though she has plans with her friends.

She clicked her tongue, wanting to skip class. She was getting bored anyways, her classes are so boring today. Thats why she hates monday, I mean, who ever liked monday?

She decided to skip her class and went at the unknown part of the building, at the back, she wished it'll snow though.

While walking there, her phone rang again. She picked it up with a gruff.

"Mabel here." She greeted, in a monotone voice.

"Find Dipper yet?" It's Mel, of course. Who won't call her two times a day, yeah? But instead of rage in her voice it was full of concern.

She shaked her head. "No. Not yet. He's probably at his class now."

"Oh. Well, I'll be just reporting at my side. Bill's been depressed now than annoying, I asked why, he said he isn't trusted but he still cares."

Mabel stopped on her tracks, looking down at the wet earth. The snow melting at the soil, making it a little soft and muddy. She was complaining earlier but now about what Mel said made her wonder a bit.

She let out an air. "Fuck sakes.." She muttered, kicking the rock.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I'm skipping all of my afternoon classes now. I'm coming there."

With that, she started running out of the campus. She doesn't even give a shit to her classes anymore, besides, her grades are great and it won't be bad to be a little bad for once in awhile. Bad little people is needed in the world.

Mel spitted out whatever she's drink, surprised. "The fuck!? Are you crazy?! Dipper will kill you! Or so, your parents will!" She yelled.

"Well, they can fuck theirselves. They are having a huge dilemma. As if they are in a rom-com movie. Besides, Mel, you know what he meant, right?" She says, jogging on her way.

Mel paused for a bit and sighed. "I know very well. But, Mabes, don't you think it's more 'right thing to do' if they talk this out? In you know, face to face." She says, a hint of worry on her voice.

"I'm not slapping senses on Bill. I'm just telling him something to make him more angrier and I'll do the same to Dip but to make him more guiltier."

"Calm down, Satan." Mabel smirked by that. "Are you destroying their friendship?" Mel says, doubtful.

Mabel shrugs. "It depends how well they're going to take this."

"Limits must be tested, 'ya know. If they want each other, they have to know each other's limits."

*=*

Dipper suddenly had a chill on his spine. He whipped his head around, looking back and left, right. He shooked again, sweatdropping. That was sudden, the class was full of strangers again. But he doesn't care about that, he's half-listening to the professor again.