Chapter 68

Ces: enjoy reading! In this chapter, mysteries will reveal answers to our questions through out the book!

... Hopefully.

*=*

Chapter 68 "Incident Intertwined"

Once the door opens, they are greeted by the stale air of medicine, a soft melody coming from a small radio beside the window, and the dullness inside the room. Everything looks so grey and.. depressing. The both of them should've expected it but Bill knew his sister a bit too much. He knows she won't let some cancer kill her creativity. But, then again, he saw the person he's so terrified to meet by the bed.

Bill froze. His limbs shocked by the sight and also by the fact he's really inside Wynn's room. His sister's hospital room. He felt a chill on his spine when he heard the door closed with a soft click and for sure, he knows it is locked. He swallowed, getting paler than he ever had been.

When Dipper takes a minute on scanning the room, making sure they aren't being watched by some CCTV camera. Thankfully, Mantino isn't that much of a creep. There's no cameras but he can't be assured if there's no hidden mics. He stands beside Bill, glancing on his lover. He takes in the sight, the first time he saw him frozen in shock and/or nervousness.

He didn't sigh or made a sound. He expected this. He has a lot of expectations recently and Bill is meeting all of them. He gazed the person on the bed.

The bed was one of those high tech beds. Beige handlings by the sides and at the end of each side. Looking a lot like an adult crib. The person in the bed was, most likely asleep. I mean, it is almost midnight when they arrived. Basically, it's 1:30 am right now. Dipper squinted his eyes, adjusting his eyesight to get a better view of Bill's sister.

Wynn has short hair. The kind of short hair that screams she just went through the hard process of chemotherapy. It wasn't messy, after all it is short. Her hair is kinda-like a pale blue hue, while some yellow is peaking out from that paleness. She colors her hair despite this? Dipper couldn't help but to feel have a bit of respect to her. Her thin and frail body lays comfortably against the soft matress, a blanket tucked underneath her chest while her right arm is out and hooked with in the IV stand. He winced at the sight.

Whilst, Bill takes the first step to get a better look of his sister.

Hollow cheeks, all of her fats gone in an instant. Chapped lips, some area is red due to her weird mannerism of always biting her lip until it bleeds. Dark circles under her eyes, deep and grey.

He frowns, in pain, "Wynn.." He whispers.

In an instant, the said name opens her eyes. Those eyes reveals a pair of crystal-like blue eyes against Bill's sun-like golden eyes.

Immediately, Dipper knew who they are visiting. His eyes widen, shocked and confused as his lips quirked upward for a bit. He couldn't pin point if he's happy or distressed. But he is sure for one thing.

Dipper was already across the room. His face mixed with different expressions and both of his hands clenched on Wynn's collar of her hospital gown.

The woman didn't flinched nor moved to his advance action. Rather, she was pleased, "so, you do remember me, Dipper." She smiles.

"You were alive all this time after all," he grits his teeth, terrified and.. in pain. All this time, he always thought that she was dead. After seeing her body back then.. it would take a miracle for her to be alive right now.

"Pine Tree! What the fuck are you doing!?" Bill snapped as he grips both of Dipper's trembling hands away from his sister. He stands between them, glaring but with a lot of confusion. Dipper snaps his lips shut, couldn't bear to answer him right now. If he did, he fears that everything might go tits up. He isn't ready for that.