Chapter 56

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 56 "Want"

Third Person POV

"Woah." Bill muttered, focused on the fancy hotel that him and Dipper will be staying at. While he gawks at the interior, the brunet chuckled at his lover's reaction and went ahead to the receptionist, knowing Bill won't go anywhere he doesn't know.

The reception is as fancy-looking like the hotel. The name of the hotel, Grande, plated with yellow-colored alluminum metal. Designed by flowers and aesthetic you usually find in hotels. The receptionist's smile is nothing else but kind, her voice is soft.

"Good evening, sir. Do you have a reservation?" She questioned.

Dipper nodded, "Oren West?"

Her eyes piqued interest, "oh! That famous author?" She couldn't help herself but ask.

"Yes."

"I see, I see." She quickly checks their tabs and saw his name. She nodded at herself, "one deluxe suite with one bed for three nights and two days?" She stated as she takes out his card key and places it on top of the shiny marble counter top.

She met the surprised face of known Oren West. She sweat dropped, "something wrong, Mr. West?" She looks concerned now.

"You said, one bed."

"Yes. You booked a deluxe suite with one bed only."

Dipper smiled, forced. I will murder Melinda once Maxon leaves the state, he thought, deadly. He nodded, "alright. My ears must be getting worse." He forced out a laugh and takes the card key.

The receptionist smiles patiently, "your room is on floor 13, building A, #DSA-01." She stated, precise and accurate on the card key.

Dipper nodded, grinning, "thank you," He squints his eyes at the name tag of the receptionist, "Ms. Cindy." He finished.

Cindy smiles as Dipper left to go where he left Bill. Fortunately, he stays at the spot where he left him. Also, with a bellboy with him taking their bags on the fancy-looking trolley. The bellboy's name is Joshua.

The bellboy went ahead with their stuffs, knowing their room number.

Bill glances at Dipper, "should I call you, Oren, now?" He teased.

Dipper pouted and glared him, "oh, shut up, Bill." He stated.

They went up to the elevator and it's not surprising either when it's fancy too like the whole hotel is. They went in as Dipper punched their floor number. The elevator's doors closed.

Dipper sighed, relieved. "So, you were gawking." It wasn't a question.

He can see the tip of Bill's ears redden, "well... It's been a long time since I went to these kinds of hotel."

"You've been one before?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah..." Bill said, "with my family."

That piqued Dipper's interest. He never knew anything about his family. Hell, he only heard rumours about him having a brother but it was just gossip! He stands a little closer to him, hands behind his back, "what are they like?" His eyes staying on Bill's poker face.

Well, it isn't a poker face anymore. His face changed to neutral to something, angry. Dipper continues to stare, not mentioning anything.

Bill clears his throat. "Not now, Mason." He whispers.