Chapter 23

Ces: Enjoy Reading! *our daily dose of fluff and angst*

*=*

Chapter 23 "No One Can"

Third Person's POV

Night

"Make yourself comfortable as I make dinner." Dipper says as they entered the warm place of his. He was relieved too that no girls noticed them, although why does he need to worry? Nobody will notice him anyways.

Bill stared at him then around the place. Why does it seem kind of different from the last time he came here? Although that was just a few days ago.

And Dipper noticed this. He looked around too and gave him a confused expression. "What's wrong, Bill?" He asked.

"Hmm.." Bill shrugs. "Not sure." He answered bluntly.

Dipper pffted. "You're weird." He says.

Bill rolled his eyes, one cheek puffed. "Of course I am." Says that guy who's afraid of some simple touch.

Dipper sends a last hesitant smile before going inside the kitchen to cook, he wanted to work in silence. Besides, he has to think of a food to what he will make. Though he already has one recipe in mind.

Bill went to the living room, weird as it can be, he didn't opened the TV or anything else. He just went to look on the pictures. He loved the look on Dipper's face in here.

Most of them he is frowing, but there is one picture where he's smiling a bit. More like a crooked smile, he was writing something in a red worn-out book with six fingered golden hand, number 3 is written at the middle.

It's obvious that he's enjoying what he is doing.

And at the corner is Mabel holding two water balloons on her hands, creeping next to him.

He chuckled. He would love to see what happened next.

But it amazed him a little though. How their relationship work, to Mabel and Dipper though. How they always get each other's back, and how just they loved each other so.

Somehow it made him a little jealous, envied by their strong love for each other. If only he can properly show his emotions like any other people.

He always consider him as a person who has a hard time showing his true feelings. Most of the time, he just pretends to be happy because that's what people expect him to be.

It irriates him why he always, automatically, wants to reach stranger's expectations on him. It's sickening.

He sighed heavily at the thought, leaving a sour and heavy feeling above his chest. Why of all times he has to think of this?

He pulled himself away from the pictures and started browsing the bookshelf, it's a really tall and huge bookshelf. Almost like the ones in the libraries.

"Pine Tree must really likes to read.." He whispered. Well he is an author. A deadpanned thought crept on his head.

Shut up. He scoffed mentally. No, you shut up. His another voice snorted.

He blinked. "Christ.. I'm even talking to myself now." He sweat dropped, completely weirded out to himself.

Then, he was surprised when his phone suddenly rang. He even flinched at the sudden sound at his back. He quickly took it and realized it was a text message from someone, by means of someone, it's the person he doesn't want to see nor talk to.

But it was a message, he wouldn't notice he did read it, right?

Hesitantly, he read the message.