Chapter 48

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 48 "Calm"

Third Person's POV

The room was quiet. So quiet that it's almost ear-deafening for Bill. He can still feel the intense gaze of Mabel at his back. He didn't look back. If he does, he felt like he lost. And this time, out of any time to be given to him, he doesn't intend to lose in this challenge. Finally, he stepped in with his light feet and closed the door with very gentle click and locked it. He felt himself shudder when he thought now that he's alone with a misunderstood person that he loves. It feels rather peculiar to see something destructive to be so beautiful and-- elegant.

He stand still. His once dull eyes, brighten at the peaceful sight of Dipper in his bed, staring idly at the ceiling. It appears that he doesn't even notice his presence inside the room. And Bill would like it that way.

Bill went to the other side, minding the blooming white lilies on his soft blue vase. He always had an interest in them for such an odd time. He sat at the folding chair with his legs close and hands shaking on his lap. Until now, Dipper haven't notice his presence.

He took a shaky breath in and out. He doesn't intend to start a conversation, he intends to let Dipper talk. And he will wait, until that happen.

But how much every minute pass, it only turns more into nerve wrecking moments. He tried, really. He tried looking at him, look at that dull yet peaceful look on his face yet his eyes shows emptiness of the void. It only pains him more and how he wishes to let God do his work and make Dipper speak. Just a small word. Just a tiny, itsy-bitsy, little syllable slip out from his small mouth.

"Who's there?" Finally, he was answered.

And those hollow eyes finally laid on his golden honey-like eyes. For some odd reason, there was a small shift on his eyes and chest. Dipper stare at him with a straight face with his lips parted slightly and Bill controlling himself to not grab him now and kiss him. He mentally slapped himself and answered.

"It's me, Pine Tree--" Dipper felt something shift again, "it's Bill."

He squinted his eyes, can't see properly without his glasses. But he can make up of the features of his face. He felt himself let out a dreamy sigh, as if so used of memorizing the lines of this man's gorgeous face. He tried to move his hand but noticed there are still restraints stopping him. He stared at it and muttered:

"Oh."

Bill blinked and noticed this. He wasn't sure if this is alright, letting him go from this chains. But he think of it in a good way, he felt like releasing a very dangerous monster from its cell. He felt his lips tug in a smile by that silly thought. He released the leather from Dipper's wrists. He held them shakingly, soothing them. Bill muttered an excuse and went to pull off the blanket to see his slender feet, so pale.

Bill noticed himself swallow. He narrowed his eyes away for a second then back at it again. Come now, Bill, stop it. He scolded himself. He untied the restraints, his fingers brushing on his ankles. His feet cold and slender. His face came to red, thinking how good it will be if he can touch those or so stimulate the other with just kissing and licking from his feet. He blinked his way out of that fantasy, punching himself in the gut for discipline.

He smiled and turned to Dipper's way, "I---"

He came to a halt.

Dipper was sitting upright and staring at him intently too. With those eyes once hollow are now has some kind of weird mix of gaze on it. It sends shivers on Bill's spine that he felt himself shut up.