Chapter 9

Ces: I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!

I will be posting my new billdip fanfic tomorrow, titled, 'Guilty Pleasures' It's a combination of angst, fluff, feels and nsfw. But be warned, I AM NOT GOOD WITH SEX SCENES SO GOOD LUCK HANDS.

But still, I wish you'll support me with that fanfic just like to this one and to 'Expect Something.'

I am enternally grateful for my readers.

*=*

Chapter 9 "In A Heavy Snow Fall"

Dipper's POV

Mabel was already asleep on my bed, thirty minutes after Mel and Bill left. She didn't even took a shower! Goodness. I sighed as I pulled out my rubber gloves.

I just cleaned the whole living room so as the kitchen and dining area. And the time is 11:40 pm. Man. It's almost midnight!

I collapsed at the sofa, I can finally catch my breath for goodness sakes. I looked up to the ceiling. It's been awhile since I had any guests in my place, maybe it's because, Mabel is here? That I didn't put up on such heavy front.

I smiled helplessly. She can be so manipulating in every simple way of her's. Damn her.

"What do I have to do now?" I muttered and flinched when my phone suddenly vibrated on my pocket.

I blinked and took it out, checking it who is it to text me in such time already.

And my lips parted in surprise when I read who.

From: Bill
Subject:

Thanks for the dinner, Pine Tree! It was great! I hope we'll do it sometimes.

Calm down. Calm the shit down, Dipper Pines.

I held down my scream by bitting the insides of my cheek. Oh my God. Oh my God!! He just texted me! He really just! I can't believe it. Wait? How did he got my number?

To: Bill
Subject: Re:

Your welcome. But, how did you get my number?

I sent it and thought I won't be sleeping anytime soon. My tiredness has vanished because of this sudden surprise.

From: Bill
Subject: Re: Re:

Let's leave that as a mystery~!

P.S. How come you're still not sleeping?

I shrugged, as if he can see me now.

To: Bill
Subject: Re: Re: Re:

I was thinking finishing the manuscript tonight but, I changed my mind.

P.S. Do you want me to sleep?

I am so stupid to ask such question to him like that! What am I thinking? Am I hoping that he wants to text me 'till the next day? Which is just up to the next few minutes?

It took awhile for him answer, I expected myself to fall asleep but I'm too agitated for his answer. Oh my God, is he disgusted? I hate myself!

While having imaginations of how he will ignore me, my phone vibrated knowing it's him.

I'm scared, I wonder what will he say?

From: Bill
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Well... I want to talk to you? I want to get you know more.
Is that okay?