Chapter 26

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 26 "I'm Here"

Third Person's POV

The Same Night

When Dipper left, the air was tense and heavy. It doesn't even look like that someone is breathing. But Melinda hold her breath in for a whole minute and released in a huge sigh.

She turned off the TV and sat at a chair, hands covering her face, groaning and cursing how her day sucks.

Maxon doesn't even know how to break off such air.

But Bill does and he has a thick face.

"What do you mean by the police?" He asked, interested.

Maxon sighed at him as Melinda peeked at him with one dead eye. It doesn't matter anyways if she hides it.

"Why don't you ask him?"

But still, a secret is a secret.

"I can't just tell you that." She says as she breathed out through mouth. "That's a huge secret." She followed.

She leans at the back of the chair, cringing. "After all, this is about Pines again. It has to be something huge and big, right?" She sneered.

Bill can tell she was annoyed, but, if that's what she said then he won't argue at all. Another question he has to save when he gets into greater terms with the brunet.

He shrugs. "Well-" he shaked his head, "I'm going home. It's late."

He didn't wait for their answer though he suspected they wont answer at all. He left the cafe and quickly met the cold air in his thin jacket.

He should have taken his bike earlier. He shrugs at the thought. Past is past after all, nothing to change it unless there's a time machine to be used.

His eyes went to the apartment complex beside the cafe, he was still having second thoughts if he'll go in or not.

But he wanted to though. He really, really wanted to see him.

Because of this sudden event, he wanted to know more about Dipper. He wanted to know what he does when nobody is looking. He always wanted to know more.

Knowledge is like a water for him. He needed it.

Without having second thoughts, he went to Dipper's apartment.

Before he knows it, he was infront of his apartement and knocking on his door.

"Hey, Pine Tree?" He says.

Yet he received no replay. Is he asleep? But Bill thought it's impossible. He was really angry and he knows Dipper won't just sleep straight after that.

He tried again. "Are you okay? Don't sleep angry, it'll bring you bad dreams." You deserve a lot more of good dreams.

Then he let out a shaky breath. "I hope you're not crying. Its bad to cry too much." He says.

What will I do if he opens the door, and crying?

He doesn't know. It's been a long day afterall, he was sure Dipper is tired but he wanted to know for sure. This kind of sense that wanting to make sure he's safe is embarrassing and confusing. He doesn't what this is but at the same time he does.

He clenched his fist and looked down, waiting for a bit. Maybe he'll open the door?

Instead of that hope, he did replay.