Chapter 33

Ces: ya guys know i fucked up bad. now i gotta change that fucking chapter and make the story line even longer tnx author

i only blame myself so ya still 4 those who read it keep your mouth shut tnx

now i gotta cry at the other side of the planet complaining how stupid i am.

k bye.

*=*

Chapter 33 "What Happened?"

Third Person's POV

5 days before Christmas

Tuesday (Night)

Dipper laughed wholeheartedly and that was the best thing Bill ever heard this whole day. He was thankful that his shift today is shorter since Melinda has errands to do, she has to close down early.

And he was thankful that Bill bumped into him while he was doing shopping. He chuckled, "yeah, I laughed too and he didn't liked it." He says.

Dipper let out a few chuckles, hands shoved at his coat's pockets. His breath turn into white and dissolved into the air. He was thankful he thought of doing a shopping tonight.

Now, they are walking somewhere. Somewhere with city lights, the sound of Christmas songs, the bells of the winter.

"How can even Kevin understand that? He's a dog." He replied.

Bill grinned. "That's the funny thing about dogs, they don't speak human but they understand what you mean." He sighed, "man, I miss him."

Dipper smiled sadly. "I'm sorry that he died." He apologized, sincere. He knows how sad it is to lose a pet, especially if it's close to you. That happened once to Mabel and it hurts to see her and him put such a face.

The blond pursed his lips and shaked his head. "Don't, Pine Tree. I already accept his death long ago. I just wish he's somewhere, chewing someone else's mail." He hummed.

That didn't failed to make Dipper laugh again. Just how many times does he need to break off the tension? He thought. But he was glad.

Bill smiled softly at his laughing expression. His eyebrows furrowing together as if trying not to laugh too much. His smile so wide, showing his teeth. His shoulder shaking, not just from the cold but from the laugh.

He took a breath in, "i like it when you laugh." He says, out of nowhere.

That took Dipper off guard but he is very prepared to this kinds, he redden and smiled bashfully, eyes narrowing at the ground.

He hide his burning ear by his hand, tugging it lightly.

"W-Why would you say that?"

Bill sighed helplessly. "You question a lot, don't you, Pine Tree?"

"E-Eh.. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay!" He flashed a grin, "i like that part of you too. Being curious." He say.

Dipper took a glance on him, hesitant and embarrassed. "Really?"

I love all about you. Bill wanted to say that but even if his mouth is wide open and the breath is hitched on his throat, the words won't come out. He closed his mouth, swallowing the air in.

He was suddenly afraid of those words.

Dipper stared at him, concerned. The blond was suddenly quiet, eyes stayed in front of them. Oh no.. Did I do something again?