Chapter 30

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 30 "Oath (Beg Me)"

Third Person's POV

Next Day (Thursday)

Morning

"Wow. To think that you can even have a cold." Melinda said, impressed as she checked his temperature. He is hot, by temperature, and is pale.

Bill shivered, his head covered by a warm towel. He glared at Melinda but didn't have much of an effect especially when there's a snot coming from his nose.

She sighed. "You can't work today, Bill. You might even have a fever already!" She explained.

"But- want to work-!"

Because if he didn't, he won't see his Pine Tree today and that sucks since he wasn't able to see him properly the past few days. He missed him.

"I said no, Cipher." She pressed, "you have to go home."

"But-"

"Hi, Mel!"

A newcomer bursted inside the break room and that is Mabel and Dipper with a face mask covering his nose and mouth. In thick clothing and a scarf until his chin.

Melinda gave them a weird look, "him too? How the hell.."

"He's dumb and clumsy enough to fall from a not so frozen pond."

"Hey! I didn't even know it wasn't frozen!" Dipper defended, embarrassed by what happened yesterday night.

Mabel tried not to laugh. "Thanks to his clumsiness, he has a cold."

Dipper wanted to dug his own grave already. Why do she keep telling this to everyone we meet?

Melinda laughed. "Well, this idiot has a cold too but I think it's turning into a fever." She said.

"Oh my." Mabel approached him, touching his neck and quickly pulled away. Wow that is hot. She sweat dropped. "That is a fever."

Bill stared at Dipper, who is concerned too. Even if it's just his eyes showing. He smiled as he can only to receive the other's looking away, fidgeting.

He was surprised by it.

"Well, I have to do something and you have to run the cafe." Mabel pointed out everyone's schedule, then she smirked. "Let Dipper take care of him." She said.

Dipper said incomprehensable words with his face red.

Melinda likes where this is going. "I agree. I think Dipper can handle him enough." She hummed.

"What the hell!" Dipper pulled away his mask, he was really flustered. "I have a cold! I can't take care of him!" He exclaimed.

"Geez. Come on. We're all busy here." Mabel sighed, her arms folded over her chest.

Dipper swallowed. He should have stayed at his place today. He screamed mentally and just nodded. "I don't think I have much of a choice."

"Exactly!"

Goddammit.

*=*

"You can lay down at my bed." Dipper said as he pulled away his scarf and tossed it at his couch. Bill looked at him, startled. "But-"

"No buts." He said, he hesitantly pushed Bill in his room and layed him down at the bed, putting the blanket until his chin.

"You have to rest. You're in my roof now, so follow what I say."