Chapter 64

Ces: enjoy reading!

*=*

Chapter 64 "Lusty"

Bill was standing by the living room's window with his hands behind his back and eyes gazing outside like some serious mafia leader. While Dipper is sitting at a leather green wing-back seat, eyes at the screen, reading Gabrielle's messages regarding about their classes for next week.

The comfortable but tense atmosphere snapped when the door bell rings through out the whole house.

Pyronica was waiting by the door, expecting them. She quickly opens the door and saw the old gang, she couldn't help but smile.

"Fucking finally, assholes." She greeted.

Hector(orgon) shouted, "glad to see you too, Pyro!" It was mainly to annoy her.

She rolls her eyes and opens the door wide, letting them in with a rush.

"Hurry up!"

"Is the boss here?" 8-ball asked, a tone of worry hinted on his voice, knowing exactly why they are called here.

Pyronica places a hand on his shoulder, "I promise you, he isn't here for our heads." She assured and it did for 8-ball, he nodded and followed the others.

"I hope there's food, P!" Key(hole) flashed his infamous toothy grin as he makes his way to the living room.

He was the last to come inside, with that Pyronica takes a last and long look outside before locking it on the inside. She noticed the others are inside the room and greeting Bill like normal friends that they are.

It warms her, she won't admit it, but it does. Then, she noticed Dipper exchanging words with Pacifire and Hector, he laughed at what Hector said.

"Hey, Pines!" Pyronica calls him.

Dipper turns to her, eyes expecting. He said his short farewells to Pacifire and Hector, who are actually nice people as Bill said. Pacifire is quite blunt while Hector is probably the joker of the group.

He meets Pyronica, "yes?"

Her head cocks at the kitchen room, "let's get the food while Zanthar is entertained," she said while walking towards the room, followed by Dipper.

"I guess he's the one who eats everything." Dipper took the two boxes of warm pizza on his arms, weighing them carefully on his arms.

Pyronica smirked, "literally everything." She replied, "that idiot will eat a garbage can if he's dared."

Dipper stares at her, not sure if she's joking.

She shrugs, "it's a one time deal. After that though, he almost die from poisoning." She grins at the memory.

They were college students when that happened. Her, 8-ball, Hector and Bill, taking different courses but never once they are separated. While the others are graduated but never had a proper job, their houses are their hang outs and soon enough, it was a bond and no secrets between them.

"Thankfully, Pacifire is a graduated physician and managed to save his ass." She said as she takes the two cases of beer stacked together.

Dipper sweat drops, "should I take that instead?" He suggested.

"Nah, I handle a lot bigger than these"

With that, both of them entered the living room to quickly feel the high tension of the room. Pyronica placed the stack of beers next to the high table as Dipper silently and quickly lays the pizza boxes beside each other.