Chapter Sixy-One

"Elena, are you alright?" I brushed away the hair that was sticking to the blood and looked her in the eye. She shook her head and her lips trembled as she held back her tears. "You're going to be okay." I comforted, and pulled her into my arms.
"What did I miss?" Hollee came into the room with a bloodbag in her hand. I glanced at her over Elena's shoulder.
"Damon being Damon." I answered.
Stefan groaned and wheezed.
"Can you. . .?" I trailed off and gestured to Stefan with a tilt of my head.
Hollee went over to him, placed one had on his shoulder and the other grabbed the wooden spike, yanking it out without so much as a countdown. Stefan gasped and rolled onto his back, breathing heavily and Hollee tossed the bloody wood onto the floor.
"This wasn't for you but you need it more than him." She dropped the blood bag onto his stomach.
"Now, what exactly did Damon do?"
"Fed Elena his blood." I gritted out.
Surprise flashed across Hollee's face for a moment. "He did what?"
"You know what I said."
I still haven't forgiven her for what she said to me yesterday.
"Jenna, are you alright?" Hollee asked.
Jenna looked startled at being addressed. "Y-yeah," She stammered. She then turned to me. "You didn't tell me your boyfriend's a vampire and that he's crazy!"
"He's not crazy" I tried to defend.
"Well, he didn't look or sound stable." He argued.
"That's just how Damon is." Hollee said.
"Damon is not always like that. At all. He's just. . . Stressing out." Even I could hear how pathetic I sounded. I shouldn't be defending him at all. He didn't deserve it, not after what he's just done but I hated the way they were all talking about him. Because he's not always like this. He's normally a little bit more level headed - a little bit, not much. But it makes a difference.
"I pushed him" Stefan groaned as he sat down on Damon's bed. He left the blood bag on the floor without touching it.
"Damon doesn't need pushing to lose it." Hollee said. "And you should really drink up. You need it."
Stefan shook his head. "No. I'll heal."
I looked him over concernedly. "She's right, Stefan."
"No," He said, strongly. "I don't need it."
"Stefan, you've just been skewered. Drink it."
Again all I received was a 'no.'
I sighed. "Stefan-"
"I'm not drinking the blood, Lillie. I've got animal down stairs."
I pulled away from Elena and rolled my eyes. "Well, you need to drink something. I'll go and get it for you."
"You don't need to do-" He tried to say but I was already out the door.

Stupid, stubborn, Stefan.
I already knew what he kept his Animal blood. In the basement along side the human blood. I learnt that a little while ago when I heard Damon cursing Stefan something awful, after accidentally picking up animal blood instead of Human. He came straight upstairs and brushed his teeth before going straight over to the bourbon, complaining that the taste lingers.
Although looking into the large white fridge, I wasn't quite sure how he was able to get confused consider Stefan's not able to put the animal blood in a blood bag, although if i'm honest, i'm not sure how he got it into a bottle either. It's not something i'd like to think about. I can just picture him holding a dead bunny upside down above a bottle. Oh, wow, Lillie! This is definitely something that I shouldn't be thinking about. It's disgusting!
"Hello?" Ric's familiar voice called into the house and a violent shiver slid down my spine and my breath hitched. What was Klaus doing here? And why was he announcing himself?
I crept up the stairs, following his loud footsteps. I tried as hard as I could to be quiet and not be heard, but as I saw Alaric's back, he turned on his heels, catching me. My body instinctively tensed up and my eyes widened.
"What are you doing here?"
Alaric/Klaus looked around. "Where is everyone?"
"What are you doing here?" I demanded, ignoring his question.
"Lillie, are you alright?" He asked, concern coating his voice.
"What kind of game are you playing?"
Alaric/Klaus frowned and cocked his head to the side. "What are you talking about? Where's Damon?"
"Your guess is as good as mine. But what are you doing here, Klaus? Didn't you cause enough trouble lastnight?"
Alaric/Klaus' eyebrows furrowed deeply and his lips twisted down. "I'm sorry, what did you just say? Did you seriously just call me Klaus?"
I looked at him blankly. What kind of game was he playing?
Suddenly someone screamed loudly and Alaric/Klaus and I twisted around to see Jenna looking at him with wide, frightful eyes. Footsteps thudded down the stairs.
"Jenna, what's wrong?" Elena shouted. "Oh my god!" She pulled to stop beside us as everyone else joined us. Instantly Elijah and Stefan were in front of us.
"What are you guys doing?!" Alaric/Klaus backed away with his hands up in surrender. "C'mon, I'm not the bad guy."
"What are you doing here, Brother?" Elijah said.
"Brother? . . . I think that I'm missing something."
"Alaric?" Hollee asked carefully as she stepped to Elijah's side.
He looked at her like it was obvious.
"Guys, I think it's actually Alaric."
"I don't think we should be taking the chance." I said.
"Seriously. Why would Klaus turn up here pretending he doesn't know who he is just after announcing his arrival?" Hollee made a pretty good point but I didn't trust him.
"Wait- You've seen Klaus?" Alaric asked. "Where've I been?" He mumbled to himself.
"That's what we'd like to know." Stefan said.
"Look, Guys, It's me- I swear."
"Prove it." Jenna ordered.