chapter thirty six

"Lillie, what's wrong?" Hollee asked from behind me. Her hand gently placed on my shoulder. I jumped slightly under her sudden appearance and looked over at her. 

I shook my head lightly. Trying to shake away the questions I had forming about Stefan. "Nothing."  I replied easily, but Hollee knew me too well. She scoffed, but before she could comment I decided to cutt her off. 

I turned to face Bonnie again and smiled. "Bonnie," I waved a hand behind me. "This is Hollee. and Hollee," I gestured over in Bonnier general direction. "Is Bonnie."

"It's nice to finally meet you." Bonnie commmented, giving Hollee a smile. 

Hollee cocked her head to the side slightly and looked over to Bonnie.

Bonnie chuckled. "I've heard a lot about you from Lillie and there are quite a few picture of the two of you littered around the Gilbert house."

Hollee gave me a stern look. "What kind of things are you saying about me?"

"Just the truth." I replied simply. An innocent smile playing at my lips. "Hey, Bon, have you seen Tyler? I just wanna see how he's doing from yesterday."

Bonnie smiled and gave a small nod. "Yeah, he's in there," She pointed into a colourfully decorated building. "You'll find him at the arm-wrestling booth."

"Typical." Hollee commented. I chuckled at her and shook my head and then turneed my attention back to Bonnie.

"I'll catch you later. I think Elena kinda wants to talk to you."  I said, subtly nodding my head over to the side, where Elena was watching us all, a sour look on her face.

"Yeah, I better go and see what she wants. I'll see you later." 

"It was nice to meet you." Hollee quickly said before Bonnie walked off. 

"You too!" Bonnie called over her shouler. 

I turned to Hollee. "What did Elena want earlier?"

Hollee shrugged and started walking towards the building that Tyler was supposedly in. "Nothing. It was just Elena being Elena."

My feet stayed planted where thye were as I watched Hollee walk away. She wasn't telling me everything. Elena must have said something that pissed her off, that's the only thing i can think of. Her and Elena normally got on quite well, but then why was her response so...Cold.

Hollee paused in the door way and looked over her shoulder at me. "Oi, you coming or not?"

"Yeah. If you didn't walk so fast, you wouldn't have to wait!" I joked, jogging over to catch up.

"At least i'll never be over-taken by a snail."

I opened my mouth to retort some comment back, but immediatly shut it again, when I couldn't actually think of anything. 

Hollee chuckled to herself. "That's what I thought."

FInding Tyler was much easier than I though it would be inside. The Arm-wrestling booth was crowded, people cheering and whooping. People handing money over to each other as they won and lost bets against the winner. 

Tyler was seated in one of the chairs around the table. A cocky grin on his face as he beckoned someone else to come over and challenge him.

"C'mon, Ty, no need to act so cocky about this. Someone's going to take you down eventually." I commented from behind him. I placed both hands on his shoulders and lent over one side to look at his face. He turned his head to look at me. His lips pulling into a wider grin and he scoffed.