chapter two

"Well, I was talking to grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie rambled. I lent back in the plastic chair and crossed my arms comfortably over my chest, trying to block out the voices of Elena, Caroline and Bonnie. Elena was adamant about keeping me in her sights, for the day she's had me attached to her hip. It's annoying. I've been back less than a day and i already feel like im grounded, which I can guarantee I most likely will be as soon as I set foot inside and face Jenna.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the Aliens," Caroline sneered. I chuckled but instantly covered it with a cough as soon as Bonnie glared at me. "So then what?" Caroline and bonnie both turned to Elena who squirmed under they gaze.

"So then nothing." She shrugged. Caroline raised her left eyebrow skillfully, obviously doubting Elena.

"You and Stefan talked all night?" That caught my attention. Stefan must be her new boyfriend, that would explain the awkwardness between her and Matt.

"Stefan? Who's Stefan?" I lent forward placing my arms lightly on the table in front of me careful not to knock any of our drinks. Caroline smirked at me.

"The extremely hot new guy, who has the hots for Elena."Elena smacked Caroline on the arm and Caroline just laughed.

"So you're telling us that there was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?"

"Nope. We didn't go there." Caroline scoffed.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we're your friends. Okay? Your supposed to share the smut." Elena just shook her head.

"We just talked for hours. It was nice." She smiled softly at the memory. She must really like this guy. She wasnt even like this with Matt. I felt happy for her. She deserved this.

"Okay, what's with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Okay, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex." Bonnie and I chuckled together at Caroline blunt explanation. Elena cracked a smile.

"Profound." She laughed.

Elena stood up quickly grabbing my wrist pulling me with her. I turned and glared at her giving her the 'Really' look. She just shrugged.

"Where are you goin'" Bonnie questioned.

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If i sit her long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying I was going to do." Elena didn't wait for an answer before walking away pulling me with her.

"Do i really have to be there while you're having sex with your boyfriend?" I said disgusted. I felt her laugh at me but other wise ignore what I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eleeeena!" I sing-song as she walked up to the door. " Eleeeena, Eleeeeeena!" She ignored me still and knocked he door. She only got to knock once before the door swung open creaking on its way. I laughed lightly and she turned around to look at me, one eyebrow slightly raised. Smiling innocently I shook my head and Elena walked in the house with me following close behind.

"You do know, this is probley classed as breaking and entering, right?" I questioned looking around the beautiful home. The house was fascinating, it had an old feel to it, like those housed from over 100 years ago. I was truly amazed.

"The door was already opened." Elena replied.

"So, it's still entering against the person consent. Although im pretty sure this Stefan guy wouldn't deny you if he knew you were coming here to sleep with him." Elena turned around and gave me a dirty look to which i just winked at her and laughed.