chapter thirty :)

heyy guiessss, hope that you are liking my story so far, I have sooo much planned for this and I can't wait for you guiess to read it, :) the character Hollee that is properly introduced over the next two chapter just happens to be a permanent charcter roll through out the reamining of my story.  I hope that you guiess like her as much as you like Lillie, although the story is still about Lillie, Hollee just adds to her background.

please comment, vote and follow :D mwah :)

Oh god. I thought to myself. I can't be doing this isn't right. He doesn't really want this, he's just hurting. 
I opened my fists so that they were flat against his chest and pushed him away from me gently. Our lips disconnected and his eyes-lids fluttered open to stare at me. Both out breaths coming out in pants. His eyes held hurt at my slight rejection, but let me move out of his grasp. His hands fell away from my face and dropped limply to his side.
"We -We can't, Damon." I stuttered out apologetically. I didn't want to hurt him, especially after the day that he'd already had, but I couldn't let myself be used as a way to make him feel better...To feel wanted.
"Wh-"
"I'm sorry." I cut him off, taking a couple of steps backwards closer to the front-door. "I-I-We-I have to go."
I spun around on my heels and went to make a run towards the door. Warm fingers wrapped around my fore-arm halting my movement. I stood still, my back to him facing the door.
"Don't go." He said softly. His fingers tightening their hold on me.
I pursed my lips and shook my head. "I have to."
I shook my arm and he gingerly let go, but not before giving it a light squeeze. I pulled my arm back to my body and walked out.I sat in my bed leaning back against the bed-frame, knees pulled up to my chest and my arms draped lazily over the top. I couldn't get Damon out of my head. Every single thought revolved around him and it was really starting to bug me, no matter what I did or tried to think about he always made his way back in to my thoughts. Whether it was about his eyes, the way he's been acting, the pain he must be feeling and...The kiss.
The kiss. Just thinking about it make my stomach swirl around. It shouldn't have happened, I knew that but it did and I couldn't bring myself to regret it either. The only thing that made it remotely regrettable was the fact that it was based purely on his pain and hurting...Nothing more.
I shook my head and sighed. I can't be dealing with this right now. I thought to myself bitterly.
I lent over the edge of my bed and reached out for my phone that laid on the floor, next to my previously worn clothes. I unlocked my phone to find several missed calls from both Damon and Stefan, one from Elena  and another one from Hollee.
My mind automatically went back to my conversation with Hollee earlier and immediately clicked the re-dial button.
The phone rang a couple of times. "Lillie?" Hollee's voice asked when she finally picked up.
"Hey, I'm sorry about having to hang up on your abruptly earlier," I paused for a moment trying to settle for the correct words to say. "Something happened and Elena needed my help."
"That's fine, but I was expecting you to call until tomorrow." Hollee said quietly.
"Me either but I was hoping that you would be able to buy me a plane ticket for tomorrow, preferably as early as you can get." I explained. I lent back against the headboard and straightened out my legs, my knees clicked as I did so.
Hollee gave a short laugh. "Of course, the quicker you get here the better. Although I'm quite curious as to how you knew I had money with me."
I scoffed. "You really askin' that question? You're rich, you don't go anywhere without your cards. And just 'cause you family've kicked you out, I really doubt that they'll stop you money income."
Hollee hummed down the phone. "Very true."
I laughed. "I know you too well."
"I could say the same," Hollee mumbled, clicking sounds traveling through the phone. " I was just looking at the take-off times and thought, what do you want to do about returning? I mean it would make more sense to book the ticket back in advanced so we don't have to worry about it when you arrive, but when do you want to go back?" She asked, clicked sounds continuing.
I pursed my lips in thought. If i was being honest with myself I really didn't want to come back for a while -mainly because I wanted to run away from my problems but I couldn't do that to everyone.
"A few days I suppose. That gives us enough time to sort things out with you, maybe even to try and go back to your house and grabs some things. I know that if this is a perminant deal with you family, there are things in your room that you'd like to bring with you." I said, my voice taking on a softer tone towards the end.
Hollee scoffed. "Going back to that bloody house? That would definitely be put in the pile of your ridiculous ideas."
I frowned. "I don't have a pile of ridiculous ideas."
" To me you do." She stated simply.
"Whatever."
"Look, I'll finish looking at the take-off times now and I'll text you the details probably early in the morning for you. And whatever you do -Do not be late!" She demanded
I yawned. "I'll try my hardest not to be."
Hollee huffed. "I guess that's the best I'm going to get out of you."
"Yup, this way if I'm late I didn't tell you I wasn't going to be."
I yawned again, my eyes watering and drooping slight. "I'm going to sleep now. I'll text you when I've gotten your texts and I'll give you a call when I land."
"Okay, goodnight Lillie. I'll see you soon."
"You will." I mumbled. "Goodni -I mean goodbye. Is it night time there or day time?" I asked curiously. I could never keep up with the different time-zones.
I balanced the phone between my shoulder and ear and reached underneath me to tug at my duvet cover to pull it up and over me. It was much harder than I thought it was.
"I'm not getting into this with you right now, Lillie. Just go to sleep, goodnight." And then all I was listening to was the dial-tone.
"Bye." I mumbled to myself, pulling the phone away from my ear and placing it onto my bedside table.
I laid down under my blanket, wrapping it tightly around me trying to block out the rest of the whole for a while. One hand crept out from under the blanket, reaching over to click the lamp off. The darkness of my bedroom was normally welcoming, but tonight it had an eerie feel to it. I could faintly hear the mumbling off the tomb vampire from tonight. I felt like they were all spread out throughout my room, surrounding me. 
I squeezed my eyes shut but that didn't help, that just made the visualizing of the vampire ever worse. It was like i could see them all staring up hungrily at me. Surprisingly it was more terrifying than being in the tomb it's self.Bing.
.
.
Bing.
.
.
Bing.
.
.
Bin -"Oh my god!" I whined tiredly. Blinking my eyes several times to adjust to the sunlight streaming through my windows and groaned. Last night I wasn't able to fall asleep straight way, what I witnessed inside the tomb kept haunting me but when I did finally nod-off -I was totally out of it. I had realized how tired I was until last night.
Bing!..
I groaned again, loudly and blindly reached across to grab a hold of my phone.
I squinted open my eyes and they widened at the amount of texts that I had. I immediately sat up, the blood rushing to my head. I dragged a hand tiredly down my face and yawned.
I unlocked my phone and opened my messages. They were all from Hollee. Typical.