Chapter two

ERRR MA GAWD!!! that my people is Jeb, what a hot piece of man cake, Marilyn is an stupid bitch, if i had him for a boyfriend i'd be loyal to the end of time.

Dustin

I pulled on my tank top and headed outside with the rest of the team in tow, despite not even being a senior, i was the captain of the football team and that was because i was the best and everyone knew and respected that, though some of the older players didn't think that i should be captain, they were over ruled by all the younger team members, thank god for friends.

I looked around and checked the time, the new guy wasn't here and honestly i didn't have time to wait on him "let's begin and when he gates here he'll join in."

"Okay boys split into two groups, today we'll be running some plays." Coach Vanessa said while handing out red and black vest.

I grabbed four blacks, pulled on one and gave the other three to Seth and Jeb and Aiden, the boys that were on the other team groaned, we were the strongest players and everyone knew it. We all smirked at them, it was always fun to rile them up before we actually play.

The ball flew to me and i snatched it up before making a run for it, dodging all the other players and heading straight for the goal, then someone blocked my way, i looked into the blue green eyes before being knocked to the ground. I felt my head hit the ground so hard, the whole place went dark for a few minutes, when i opened my eyes everyone was standing over me, Seth pulled off my helmet.

"Hey dude you okay?" i rubbed my face and groaned.

"Dude you okay?"

I nodded "who the hell was that? i'm gonna kill em!"

I jumped to my feet and saw Mike one of the older players smirking at me, oh so it was him, i turned to Seth "rip him a new one." we found our next target and he wasn't leaving the feild without something broken.

We all lined up and all our eyes were on Mike, he snatched the ball and headed for the goal, me and Seth were headed after him, Aiden appeared right in front of him, he turned only to see Jeb and by the time he dodged past him he only saw us running into him. We watched as he flew into the air and landed on his shoulder, he let out a scream that only made us smile, the coach and the rest of the team came running over, we later found out he had dislocated his shoulder, it wasn't broken but it would do.

--

I jumped out my car and headed inside the apartment building, the lady at the counter nodded towards me as i headed to the elevator, it took a few minutes to get to the third floor, i walked down the hall to the last room and knocked on the door.

It opened and Nash poked his head out "hey babe, gimme a minute."

He locked in the door and i stood there for a good five minutes, before the door opened and a blond girl walked out, she smiled at me before walking away.

"Who's that?"

"My class mate we were studying for a test we got tomorrow."

I looked him up and down as he held his smile, i rolled my eyes and walked past him, as usual his apartment was a mess, i honestly didn't know why he always invited people over.

"Anyways, didn't i tell you to call before you came over?" he asked while arching his brow.

"I'm out of credits and my dad didn't get it refilled."

"Make sure you call next time, i don't care how, do you understand?" i nodded and he pulled me into a kiss, i let his tongue invade my mouth.

"So any classes tonight?"

"Yeah, but i'm skipping, there's this party i want to go to." he said pulling on a shirt.

"I don't think you should skip all these classes, it's going to get you in trouble."

He shot me a look "so fucking what, i'm the one paying for it so it wouldn't matter if i got in trouble!"

I put up my hand in defense "chill out, i'm just worried about you."

"You can be as worried as you want, just keep it to yourself!"

I lowered my gaze, the floor seemed really interesting at this point, i heard his foot steps, he held my chin and raised up my head, kissing me.

"Sorry for yelling on you, i'm just stressed is all." i nodded and he smiled.

"Anyways lets go." he held my hand and led me down to the car.