Chapter Fifteen

Look up and you can see Mitch, yums!!!!!!!!!

Dustin

He pulled me up into him as my legs wrapped around his waist, he slowly made his way up the stairs as i clung to his now shirtless body, i kissed him softly on his neck making him moan, i left kisses down his collar bone nipping him once or twice, i heard the door open and turned my head around only to freeze.

"Whoa, i really wasn't expecting this." he let me go and i groaned as i hit the ground.

He looked sheepish as he pulled me to my feet mouthing me apologies before we both turned to a blonde guy and Mouse, i watched as he arched his eyebrow and looked me up and down, i looked down at myself and quickly stated buttoning up my clothes realizing that he was checking me out.

"I came here to exchange apologies not to have front row seats to sex show." Mouse said completely disgusted as he rolled his eyes.

A sudden streak of anger hit me and i found my self pulling Nash off into the bedroom before slamming in the door, i pulled him around and folded my arms before nodding at the door while scowling.

"What's the meaning of that?!" i started tapping my feet as my patience ran out he needed to answer my question now "well i'm waiting!"

He ran his hands through his hair as he sighed before looking at me "okay i called mouse here so the two of you could talk things out, but i didn't expect him to bring Mitch and i also told him to wait for my call, so i really didn't know he would be here right now." the door opened and mouse came in.

"Your call was taking too long I've got things to do." i let out a dry laugh.

"Did someone invite you in here or do you barge in on everything Nash does" i said it with venom pouring out my mouth.

"Oh please i don't need an invitation to come and talk to Nash so you can just back off." he said stepping forward as his hands folded into fist.

"Me back off that is my boyfriend so you Missy can excuse yourself!" i said after letting out another dry laugh.

Mouse opened his mouth to say something else but he was cut off when Nash put his hand over his mouth giving him a stiff smile while i stared daggers at him "Mouse please wait outside, i'll talk to you after i'm finished talking to Dustin, okay?" he nodded and turned to walk out the room cutting his eyes at me.

I flipped him off as the door shut before i turned my head to Nash "what the hell was that about, huh what did he mean that he didn't need permission to talk to you and telling me to back off?!"

"We've been friends since we were kids so i guess he feels he has some right over me, but it's nothing okay, just calm down after all the two of you are here to apologies to each other, not kick up more trouble, i can't have the two most important people in my life mad at each other." he pulled me to him and i looked away.

"I didn't come here to apologize to him, i came here to be with you and to make sure that the two of us were still together, but i obviously misread the situation, i should go." i pulled away from him and walked out the room, i scowled at Mouse before walking out the door and heading to the elevator.

The doors closed in and i found myself on the floor crying, what was wrong with me, why was i such a fuck up?

Nash

I pulled on my shirt and walked out the room clicking my tongue, that was a big mess i really didn't expect him to behave like a little bitch and if these two hadn't been here i would've gotten what i needed to from him.

I glared at the two of them and Mouse looked away while Mitch just smirked at me "what a pickle you got yourself in oh and it looked at if you were finally going to get it when you came in with him clinging to you like a horny whore."

"What are the two of you doing here, i told you not to come until i called you but as usual you didn't listen to me and now i have to go spend my time and money on him trying to cheer him up just so i could get him to have sex with me!"

"Sorry but it's not like he is anything like the last one, what's his name? oh Lucas, boy was he ugly and so scrawny, i mean i could pick him up and throw him across the room with one hand, anyways i guess this one is worth the wait."

I chuckled "you're right if he wasn't so good looking i would have given up already, i mean a year is the longest I've gone, you two don't fuck up again i want to get this over with, anyways he made me horny so come here Mouse." he gave me a shy look before walking over and kissing my lips.