Chapter thirty-Three

Dustin

I leaned out the shower reaching for my towel only to frown when it wasn't on the rack, I could swear I had just put it there, I got out and went to the door peeping out, no one was in the room, I walked out heading for the towel which I spotted on the bed, I was about to reach it when i felt big arms wrap around my  waist.

I looked back as Nash pulled me to him, both of us were naked because he had taken a shower before me, I assumed that he would have been dressed by now but he was probably just waiting on me, I tapped his hand for him to let me go but instead he turned me around.

I felt his lips touch mine as he pulled me into a deep kiss, he turned around sitting on the bed as he pulled me on him, he bit my bottom lip pulling on it before kissing me again, his hand gripped my ass as his tongue slid into my mouth, our tongues joined and moved together in a beautiful rhythm.

I pulled away and we both panted before he pulled me to him and kissed my jaw before nibbling on it, he licked my chin and moved back to my mouth slipping his tongue inside, he moved his tongue in time with mine eliciting a moan from me causing him to chuckle.

He pulled away and moved to my ear running his tongue up and down it before biting my ear lobe and making me yelp, he let out a low laugh before kissing my neck and licking it, he ran his tongue around in a circle on one spot before sucking on it, my hand gripped his hair as I bit my lip.

I looked up and my eyes caught the clock it was already one in the afternoon, we had come home some time early this morning after hitting up a few restaurants and clubs, but there was more to the city and even if I couldn't see it all, I at least wanted to see most of it.

I put my hand on the bottom of his chin raising his head just before I pecked him on his lips and pulling away, I picked up the towel and dried off before dropping it on the floor and moving over to the wardrobe to get some clothes, I glanced back at him and he was scowling as looked out the window.

"Babe come on don't be like that, I really want to see all I can before I go home." he looked at me and a soft smile came to his lips.

He got up and walked over to me pulling me into a kiss before placing his forehead on mine "it's okay I understand, come on let's get ready."

We got out the car and he came around taking my hand into his, we walked on to the grass and he put his hand around my waist as we looked around, this place was beautiful and the park was so big, we walked along and I saw a guy with a camera taking pictures for people.

I wanted to point a picture but stopped, the guy was speaking Spanish, I didn't speak Spanish so of course the one class I thought I would never need just happens to come in handy I ignored the teacher and now I needed it, I face palmed and looked at Nash when he chuckled.

"Do you want a picture babe?" I nodded and he lead me over to the man, I was unsure of whether or not we could get the picture until Nash greeted the man started speaking to the man in Spanish I swear my mouth hit the floor.

The next thing I knew we were standing on the grass taking picture after picture the man put up a finger and Nash nodded before turning to me to him, he leaned down and kissed me before gripping my ass and pulling me up on him making me moan.

*******

I heard myself break into a sob, why did I have to remember that, why did he have to ruin one of my best memories with us as a couple, no why is this happening, why did he have to lie to me and break my heart and now he had ruined my high school life?

What did I do to deserve this? would someone please tell me? I felt my knees go weak just before I fell to the ground, clutching my heart as I gasped for air, I couldn't breath as I felt my chest tighten, I tried my best to take in air but I couldn't, I can't breath, I can't...

Jax

I ran over to Dustin as he clutched his chest and tears ran down his face, I pulled him to me and leaned him back, he couldn't breath, I put my mouth to his and gave him air, he sucked it in but still continued to gasp for air, I breathed into his mouth another time, he took it in and I pulled back when he looked at me just before his eyes rolled into his head.