Chapter Forty-Five

That beautiful devil up there is Caspian, I just might write a story about him and Brysen... if you beg... lolz just kidding don't mind me it's just the voices.

Jax

I climbed out the car and walked around to the passenger seat, I opened the door and took an unconscious Dustin out the car, I grabbed up the bag and walked inside the house. I dropped the bag on the table and walked up the stairs going to my room as I passed Brysen's room the door opened and he was about to say something till he spotted Dustin in my arms and his mouth dropped open, he looked up at me and mouthed 'is he okay?' I nodded and continued on to my room.

I placed him down on the bed and took my jacket off of him replacing it with the sheet, I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed the wet cloth and came back to him sitting on the side of the bed. I gently held his face and wiped off the tear streaks, he shuddered and turned his back to me before drifting back into deep sleep, I kissed his cheek and put the cloth back into the bathroom before heading downstairs.

Brysen looked up at me from where he was leaning on the step I went and sat next to him "what happened this time, does it have something to do with that asshole again?" I nodded, he sighed and ran his hand through his hair "did he tell you what happened?" I shook my head " I have to teach him a lesson not to mess with people like that, keep an eye on him I'll be back later." I watched as he grabbed his jacket and vanished out the door.

I moved over and dropped down in the couch before grabbing up the barbecue and digging in.

Brysen

I pulled up to the bar where I had called everyone to meat me, I walked in nodding at the guy by the door, they knew who I was so they let me pass, I went in and saw everyone leaning against the bar laughing. My eyes immediately landed on Caspian as he stood next to Becky peering into her book, as I got closer I could see the title A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara, I rolled my eyes every time you caught this girl she was reading something the only reason I ever became friends with her was because we worked at the same tattoo parlor, but it was a decision I never regretted because once you got to know her she was full of surprises.

I walked up to the bar and all of my friends looked at me with smiles on their faces and I watched as Caspian bit his lip before smirking at me making me roll my eyes, the idiot. "So why'd ya call us 'ear Bry, it's pretty late in the night so it must be important." the way he slayed the English language sent shivers down my spine and his accent wasn't helping.

I nodded "do you guys remember that asshole Nash from the party that Derick threw?" they all nodded.

"Oh that idiot, what about him?" we all turned to look at Micheal.

"Well do you remember the kid that was with him, the one that he "accidentally" punched?"

"Oh Dustin, what about him?" I looked at Becky with a raised brow "he lives across the hall by himself and we would hang out sometimes."

"Oh, okay well it seems he's after the kid again, you all heard what went down in the apartment building right?" almost everyone nodded except for Caspian, Becky, Micheal and Danny.

I sighed and sat down on a stool as they stared at me expectantly " well it seems that the two of them were dating for a while hanging out and everything, Dustin was always visiting him at the apartment building and Misty would see them and tell me, but one day when she was heading to her apartment she saw Nash leaving the building with that curly haired guy that was also at the party and they were kissing and hugging up, then about a half an hour later Dustin came stumbling out the room looking dazed and his face was covered in tear streaks. She tried to ask him what was wrong a long with the land lady but he just pushed them aside and headed out the building."

They all had there mouths gaped as they watched on with disgust " a few weeks later Jax came home and told me that the Nash guy was only dating Dustin because of a bet and the bet was to see if he could get a high school boys virginity. So after more than a year of trying he finally got it after the two of them went to a club together and the very next day he dumped the kid and left him in that room alone. Jax told me how Dustin changed after and it wasn't something anyone would want to see, when you though Nash was done with the kid, he was only getting started."

"Jax and Dustin ended up at a party at Nash's house because Dustin wanted to confront him but it ended in a fight and the next week they went to school to find out that he had littered the entire school with explicit images of Dustin and Nash and well we could all tell how that ended." They all watched me and I could see anger on all of there faces even on Becky who was normally calm.

"He was at the apartment building the other night pounding on the kids door trying to get in for some reason, I had to give him a couple punches for him to back off and leave and when I finally got the kid to open the door so I could check on him, he had tears pouring down his face as his body shook over all he looked terrified, he couldn't even speak without his voice cracking." we all turned to Micheal as he spoke and he looked the most pist.

I cleared my throat " Well I don't know all the details because the kid didn't tell Jax anything before he fell asleep, but Nash attacked him again today and Jax had to protect him, if he hadn't showed up god knows what would have happened."

"So he fucks the kid up and he just won't find it in himself to leave him alone, he's fucking crazy and it looks like we might have to do something to protect the kid." Caspian said through gritted teeth.

"That's exactly why I called you all here, Jax is at home watching him but it looks like Nash will just keep going after him until he's completely broken so it's up to us to teach him a lesson, such a good one that he'll feel scared just thinking about the kid."

"I know his sister, me and her are going to have a little chat and if he doesn't listen then we'll think of something to deal with him." we all nodded in agreement to Becky's idea "well then we might as well have a drink since we're here, I know I definitely need one after hearing that." we all agreed and started to order rounds.