Chapter Thirty-Two

Dustin

I opened my eyes turning as I felt the sun hit me, I was lying on something soft, I wiped my eyes as I sat up, I looked around to see I was in a big room that had light brown walls and elegant black and gold furniture, I looked around and no one was there but the spot next to me was warm, I slid off the bed pulling the black silk sheet over my naked skin.

I stopped to look in a mirror as I passed it watching at my hickie covered skin and I remembered what happened on the plane, how did we even reach here? after all the last thing I remember was falling asleep on Nash's lap after he made me come for the fifth time.

I opened the door a little peeping outside before I opened it completely and walked down the hall, I reached another door and pushed it open heading down some grand stairs, I reached the bottom and my feet hit cold tile, I looked around and quickly moved so no one could see me through the big glass doors.

I turned and went through a big opening which had lead me to the kitchen, I smiled when I spotted Nash at the stove in his boxers cooking something, I glanced up at the big clock seeing it was four in the afternoon, before I got on my toes to sneak up on him.

When I was about to reach him he spun around taking me into his arms and giving me a deep kiss, when he moved back I pouted, hitting him on his chest "how'd you see me coming? I wanted to jump you." he smirked and pointed to the mirror over the stove, the bastard had a clear view of me this whole.

I continued to look at the mirror and saw my bare leg, looking down I saw that the sheet had fallen off and I swear my face turned fifty shades of red, I tapped his arm for him to let me go but he shook his head and kissed my cheek.

"I like you just like this." he kissed down my neck and stopped at my navel before running his tongue back up to my lips and giving me a deep kiss, he pulled back and licked his lip "how about we take it all the way in the beautiful city of Barcelona?" I felt my mouth drop open.

"Are you fucking serious, we're in Barcelona, I've always wanted to come here?!" I knocked his hand making him put me down "come on get ready we have lot's of things to see and so much exploring to do!"

He pouted pulling me to him "but I just want to spend today with you, we can always go explore tomorrow." he kissed my neck and I pulled away.

"Why do tomorrow what you can do today and for heavens sake, this is Barcelona you can't explore it in one day, you can't even explore it in two, so we best get a move on!" he rolled his eyes but I moved away and pulled the sheet over me before heading up stairs.

I ran through the door going straight for the wardrobe, when I opened it i saw a lot of clothes and I bit my lip, did he buy clothes for me, cause I don't remember bringing any, I pulled out a jean shirt, shorts and vans, along with a pair of shades, this was going to be fucking awesome.

--

An hour later we were walking down a street holding hands as I gawked at everything I saw, this place was beautiful, the buildings were beautiful with their different colors and designs, they were little designs and shapes on the ground, the place was vibrant with music and lights and I wanted to dance.

I heard music playing really loud and held Nash's hand as I ran down the road and turning down a alleyway, when we moved through there was this big opening and people were dancing as others played drums, guitars and tambourines.

I looked back at Nash pouting and he nodded, I lead him into the crowd and we started to dance, he spun me around and pulled me back to him, he kissed my lips and I laughed, I had never had so much fun with someone before, he held my hips and we swayed to the beat.

After a while we left the crowd and Nash had his hand thrown over my shoulder, we looked around some more, going into this giant church, it was beautiful and I spent the entire time looking up, then we moved onto a museum with these giant paintings and the whole time my heart was racing, he actually brought me here, I turned around and kissed him as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to me.

"I love you." he smiled and kissed me back "I love you too."