Chapter Twenty

Dustin

He opened the door pulling me in behind him before locking it, he pressed his lips against mine and our lips began to move together, I wrapped my hands around his neck as we deepened the kiss, he grabbed my thighs pulling me up on him.

I bit his lip and he groaned before we continued to kiss hungrily, he ran his tongue across my lip and I opened them allowing his tongue to slip in, our tongues danced together, as he dropped down on the bed with me on top of him.

I moaned at his lips and he chuckled before resuming the dance, I felt his hand travel down my back going to the bottom of his t shirt raising it up before his hand sat on my back, we pulled away panting before he grabbed the back of my head and put our lips together I opened my mouth and he invaded it diving straight for my tongue.

He pulled away and kissed my jaw before nibbling it I moaned and he trailed kisses to my ear which he bit making me yelp, he licked up and down it before running his tongue down to my neck licking and sucking as he left a hickie behind.

He raised up and pulled off my t shirt and jacket before nipping at my collar bone making me bite my lip, I gripped his hair as he ran his tongue down to my nipple he nibbled at it making me let out a deep moan, he ran his tongue around it before sucking on it, he moved as it became erect.

Nash left open mouth kisses down to my crotch and moved back to undo my belt buckle, button and zip down my pants.

"Raise up baby." I raised up and he grabbed on to both the rims for my jeans and boxers pulling it off in one swift move, it landed on the floor and I was left bare in front of him.

I was feeling embarrassed being the only naked one while he was fully dressed so I moved to undo his shirt buttons, he got up spinning around and soon I was on my back with him looming over me, he took my lips and kissed me deeply before, raising up to undo his shirt tossing it to the ground.

He moved down and took my member into his hand before licking the sensitive tip, my body jolted and I saw him smirk up at me, he ran the tip of his tongue down the sides of my cock, before running it down to my balls and sucking them into his mouth I let out a gasp and gripped tighter onto his hair as my toes curled.

I pushed up against him before he released them and moved back up to my cock taking it whole, he bobbed his head up and down while staring straight up at me, it looked so sexy before I found myself throwing back my head in pure ecstasy, I panted and panted until I felt my tongue slip out of my mouth as he took me to heaven.

My head dropped back and I readied myself for when I would come but just before that he moved and I found myself whimpering, what was he trying to do to me? he moved up back and I kissed me again, he gently grazed his fingers across my cock teasing me as he held a smirk on his face.

I watched as he undid his buckle and stripped himself of his remaining clothing sitting down and pulling me on top of him, he gripped my cock and squeezed it hard making me yelp, he slowly moved his hand up and down it as his thumb continued to rub the top, I bit my lip.

He moved close to me and bit my jaw as he continued to jack me off, I threw my head back and spluttered my cum all over his chest, my head dropped forward and rested on his shoulder, I heard him let out a deep chuckle.

"I hope you're not tired already cause I'm not done with you." he leaned me back on the bed before flipping me over on to my knees making me let out a gasp.

I felt him lick my left cheek and kiss it before he began to suck on it stopping every couple seconds to nibble on it, I gripped the sheet as I felt my heart race, he parted my cheeks and I felt his tongue run over my entrance, my body jolted as he continued to tease me sending shivers through me.

He stopped and I felt his tongue slip inside me it was wet and I arched my back pushing my ass to his face, my body had been craving this for a while and I could no longer deny it as I let out moan after moan, I heard myself call his name, he was making me do all this just from his tongue I couldn't wait to have him inside of me.

He stopped and pulled back, I looked around and saw a smile on his face "suck me off." I nodded and turned around crawling to him, he sat down spreading his legs, his cock was big and I really didn't know if i could take it, but I moved forward and ran my tongue on the tip taking in the pre-cum.

I held the bottom of his shaft before running my tongue up and down the sides, I stopped when I felt one of his fingers at my entrance just going around in circles, I dropped my head taking in a deep breath, I put my mouth to the tip and before I couldn't think, he had pushed my head down around him.

I gagged a little but moved my head up and down sucking him off, I froze once again when i felt his finger slip inside me, slowly moving in and out, he gripped my hair and moved my head up and down, forcing me to suck him off while his finger explored me.

I felt him stiffen just before his load exploded in my mouth, I quickly swallowed it and pulled back licking my lips just before he pulled me to him joining our lips.