Chapter Thirty

Dustin

What, what did he just say, no it couldn't be true, it had to be a lie, but it wasn't I knew this because of the picture I had just been holding, someone took a picture of us while we made out at the mansion and now it littered the school, people knew.

They knew about me and Nash, they knew who I was and now they knew what I was like, but how, did he do this, would he do this, would Nash hate me so much that he would out me to my friends and to my school, did he hate me enough to destroy my life, to ruin everything I had built?

I looked up and saw Jax walking up to me with concern in his eyes, I put my hand up to his chest, no don't touch me all of this was happening because of him, no I can't blame him he tried to help me, no this was my fault, I shouldn't have attacked him, I shouldn't have hurt him, I should have just walked away.

But I didn't and now everything was ruined, I looked at the other picture that I was still holding, I remembered this day all too well, it was the day that Nash took me on our third date, it was one of the best days of my life, one I swore I would never forget but now I did want to forget it, just like I want to forget him.

*******

I yawned rolling over searching the bed for my pillow, I could just sleep all day, I mean it was a Saturday what else is there to do on a day like this but sleep, you could do the chores you had been putting off for two weeks, but hey what do today what you can put off for tomorrow and like they say, tomorrow never comes.

I was unsuccessful in locating my pillow so I decided it would stay wherever it was cause I was too lazy to climb out of this bed and get it, I shifted till I found a comfortable spot that would be perfect to fall asleep on, my eyes slowly closed in as I played with my ear.

I swear to god I was close to dream land when my phone rang, I groaned and turned looking at the phone that vibrated around the table, I curse the ground that person walked on, I picked up the phone and wiped my eyes to see who it was, only to apologize for my earlier thought when I saw the name.

"Good morning babe, are you ready for today?" I shot up sitting on my foot jigging up and down when I heard his sexy voice ring through the phone.

I frowned a little trying to remember what he meant "don't tell me you seriously forgot our date?" he groaned.

My eyes widened and I bit my lip "I kind of did, but don't worry I'll get ready and meet you at the school." I said hoping I sounded apologetic enough.

"Okay don't be late and dress nice babe." with that he ended the call and I jumped off the bed after giving myself a smack.

I couldn't believe I actually forgot about our date, I mean it's like one of the most important part of any successful relationship, I have to be honest, I thought our relationship was over on the first date when I got so nervous that my smoothie spilled on his clothes and he looked like he was on the verge of walking away, but thankfully he didn't.

I moved to the closet opening it to search for clothes to where, Nash said to dress nice, did that mean he was taking me somewhere nice, I mean the first time it was a theme park and he said dress fun, the second time he said dress classy and it was a restaurant, thank the heavens that went smoothly and now he's telling me to dress nice, what the actual fuck?

Does that man know they are so many different ways of dressing nice, I bit my lip as I searched through, I pulled out a t shirt, jeans and Jordans, looking it over before throwing it back in and pulling out a shirt black jeans and vans, before throwing the vans back in and pulling out my chucks with my leather jacket.

I laid it out on the bed looking it over, I changed the white shirt to a dark blue to match my leather chucks, good black and dark blue, not a bad look, I checked the time and realized that I had spent a good while just staring at the clothes.

I grabbed up my boxers and ran into the shower, I shivered when I was hit with a blast of cold water telling me that everyone had probably had a shower before me, this was a usual occurrence on Saturdays seeing that they all woke up early and left me to sleep.

I got out the shower pulled on my clothes and headed down to my car, my mom stopped me at the door giving me a smile, she had on muddy gloves which said that she was out in her garden how she heard me leaving the house I have no idea.

"Good morning baby where are you going?" she said giving me a kiss and a tight hug after removing her gloves.

"I'm going and do some work at school, it's like a group assignment and everyone agreed the school would be the best place for it." I was proud of myself coming up with that lie on the spot.

"Okay but where is your bag?" she said wiggling her nose, she always did that when she thought she caught you in a lie.

"My books are at school, I didn't feel like fetching them this morning." she arched her brow but nodded.

"Okay have a good day and stay safe." she hugged me again before I went through the door.