Chapter Eight

Dustin

I screamed as the guys lifted me up on their shoulders bouncing me up and down, we had one the game twenty five points ahead of the other team and it was fucking awesome, i even got to put two guys off the field when i injured them really bad.

I looked to the stands and saw Nash nod at me giving me thumbs up before walking off heading out, my family gave me a hug after the guys set me down, all i wanted to do was see him, i didn't care if anyone else was happy as long as he was.

We cleared of the field and went into the locker where the other guys continued to celebrate but i headed to my locker pulling out my clothes and went into the shower, there was going to be a party tonight so i would use that as an alibi so i could go and spend time with Nash.

--

I walked out the house and jumped in his car before he drove off "great game babe, you were awesome." he said before he leaned across and kissed me.

I looked out the window gazing at the passing houses most of their lights were off but every once in a while there would be that one that was fully lit, i felt his hand on mine and turned to face him, he smiled at me before glancing back at the road ahead.

"So how bout a celebratory dinner at that Bar-B-Que place you like down by the beach?"

"Hmm sounds nice, but would they be open at this hour, it's pretty late."

"Yup their open till eleven on Fridays."he said as he briefly moved his hand from mine to change gears before placing it back, i smiled wider when he ran his thumb across the top of it, he knew how i loved it.

--

Nash held my hand as we made our way to the boot at the back where we would be hidden from everyone's eyes, i slid in and he followed sitting right up under me as the server came up to us.

"Welcome to Macy Ace Bar-B-Que beach hut what can i get you tonight?" she said it with such enthusiasm that i was wondering if she wasn't tired at this hour after working all day.

"Yeah i'll have the Spicy mega ribs and a mug of beer, what do you want he said looking at me?"

"I'll take the big serving of honey barbecue wings with a beer and extra dipping sauce." she nodded as she took our orders before walking off to the kitchen.

Nash threw his hand over my shoulder and i rest my head on his chest, he leaned over and kissed my head "so what you doing tomorrow?"

I intertwined our fingers before glancing up at him "nothing really probably sleeping and then going and hang out with the guys, but it's not set in stone so i don't know, why do you ask?"

"Well tomorrow some of the guys from my class are going to the falls to spend the weekend, mouse has his place up there so we wouldn't be camping or anything so he said i could invite someone and i really want you to come with me." he said smiling down at me the whole time.

"I don't know i'll have to make up something to get away from my parents and to do that i would have to involve Seth and he would ask why i needed to use him for a alibi, so i don't think i could make it but i'll try."

"Okay but you gotta give me and answer by nine tomorrow." i nodded and both of our gazes fell on the red head as she approached with our hot steaming orders and another server was at her heals carrying our beer.

She placed it down and smiled at us "enjoy your meal" she said before spinning on her heals and walking away, i pulled forward and picked up one of the wings instantly stripping it with my teeth, looking at Nash as he arched his eye brow before biting into his ribs, this was really nice.

--

I gulped down the last of my third beer before belching, Nash gave me a look of disgust before shaking his head, i stood up and stretched as he pulled out his wallet and threw some cash on the table before taking my hand and walking outside.

He wrapped his hand around my waist and we went on to the sand sitting down, when he fixed his self properly i braced back on him, he placed a kiss on my head before taking my hand into his as our fingers intertwined, i really liked it when he did things like this for me, especially when i was upset he would always find a way to make my day better, whether it be by food or taking me somewhere like this.

He shifted pulling me into his lap as he wrapped his hand around my torso, he nibbled on my ear making me bite my lip, he really knew my weak spots, he ran his tongue down from my ear to my neck where he stopped licking and sucking on it until he left a hickie and a moan escaped my lips.

--

He came to a stop a corner before the one my house was on, i kissed him on his cheek before getting out while waving him off, he drove off and i headed home.