Chapter Fifty- Nine

I felt my blood go cold "a what?"

"Well he was packing away the stuff-" she stopped and looked back into the house before she looked back at us "maybe we should go somewhere else to have this conversation, I'll be out in a bit." she walked inside and closed the door making me look at Seth in confusion and he sighed.

"Her mom isn't gonna want her talking about Dustin so we need to go somewhere else." I nodded and folded my arms over my chest before I walked down the stairs and went to stand at the end of the driveway.

I heard the door open a while later and saw Casey come out in a white short skirt, a crop top with black flowers on it, black heeled ankle boots and shades with a black book bag, she flipped her hair over her shoulder "let's go to the park so we can talk and also because I'm tired of being around that woman I'm forced to call my mother, even though I was freaking adopted." I shook my head saying nothing to that as she walked past us and headed down the side walk "Seth can you drive me, my car is in the shop?" he mumbled a yes and I quirked a brow at that.

I looked at Seth and he rolled his eyes "she may have the height of a pre-teen but she's twenty and don't ask me how." my eyes widened for a bit before I looked at her and saw she was glaring at me so I just shrugged and continued walking.

We were soon at Seth's and I got my helmet going on my bike, and he went inside to get his keys for his car and let his mom know he would be gone for a bit, soon he came out and we all headed to the park with me in the front and the two of them following me, I parked as they did the same and we headed to one of the tables in the park, I sat down on the bench next to Seth and Casey sat on the table in between us, I looked up at her "so?"

She nodded "The other day mom and dad got in a fight when he said he was taking Dustin on a trip so they could spend some time together, needless to say the witch was not happy about it, she started saying all this stuff about Dustin being a sin and that he would infect our dad and all this other shit, it was so bad dad went to spend the night by him and we didn't see them till the afternoon when they cam back to pack up the stuff for the trip and Sarah was still fuming."

She ran her hand through her hair and threw it over her shoulder before sighing "I was in the kitchen getting a study snack when I heard some serious sobbing so I dropped what I was doing and went to the window to see Dad and Dustin on the ground holding on to each other as my baby brother cried his soul out." her voice cracked and she sniffed "I ran through the house and out the door pushing Sarah out the way, she was just standing there watching him cry his eyes out and she did absolutely nothing, I ran up to them and hugged him as tight as I could and he was crying while saying he was sorry and he would fix everything and when he looked at me, oh god I have never seen my baby brother so freaking upset." she stopped and covered her mouth with her hand as she started to cry Seth jumped up and pulled her to his chest while rubbing her back.

"I mean I know he was adopted but why in the world would she adopt him if she was only going to turn around and do this to him?" she sobbed into Seth's shoulder as he tried to shush her and my head had snapped up.

"What... he was what?"

She moved away from Seth and wiped at her eyes as tears continued to run down her face "you didn't know, Dustin was adopted when he was fourteen, his mom had been killed by a drunk driver and he was in the car, he had lost most of his memory up to when he had woken up in the hospital so we just helped him fill in the blanks, he has no idea about it, our dad was going to tell him on the trip."

I jumped up from the bench "he can't do that, Dus is already messed up as it is, he's barely holding himself together and if your dad tells him that he would definitely break!"

Her eyes widened and she jumped up coming in front of me "you have to find them quickly, I can't call my dad because he has this stupid thing about turning his phone off when he takes us on those one on one trips, I know the rout their going to take so you need to find them before he tells him."

She pulled her phone out the bag "give me your number I'll send you the map." I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket and handed it to her, she went through something and sent me the message, I looked at it to see a digital map, "they left three days ago so they would be around this area, they've got a head start on you so you need to hurry." I was about to turn away when she grabbed my arm "don't let anything happen to my baby brother or you'll find out why they say hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn." I nodded and ran away from them going to my bike and getting on quickly before I pulled on my helmet and drove off.

I quickly reached home and ran inside to see Brysen sitting in the living room with Becky and his rest of friends they all turned to look at me "we have to go find him or he's gonna do something stupid."

Beck got out of the couch and came over to me "what?" I quickly explained everything to them and soon we were all out the door getting on our own bikes, as we headed off, Becky drove up next to me and I turned to look at her, she was in black high waist shorts, a crop top, biker boots and her leather jacket that was blowing up as we all headed down the road, she looked at me and her black shades glinted in the sun before she looked ahead and we went down the road.

I swallowed and took a deep breath in "please let me find him, I can't loose him."

Dustin

My dad pulled into the gas station and I got out to go take a piss as he filled the tank, I went to the bathroom and did my business before I headed out the bathroom and went for the convenient store, I went through everything and grabbed two six packs, before I got some snacks and soda, I went to the counter and cashed everything before I went outside and packed them in the back of the jeep, I went to the back, going through one of my bags to get a fresh shirt and quickly stripped out of the one I had one replacing it with the dark blue one, I closed my back and threw the used shirt on top of it before I went around and got back in the jeep.

My dad went in to pay the man after filling the tank and then came back out and got in the car " ready top get back on the road?" he asked with a big smile on his face, looking like a over excited five year old and I nodded "good."

He switched on the car and soon we were on our way to the camping area where we would stay for a few days and then we would be on our way home, or he would be on his way home.