Chapter Twenty-One

Dustin.

I laid on my back watching as Nash moved to the counter pulling out the lube and a condom that he ripped open with his teeth, he rolled it on and smiled at me, he squeezed the lube onto his hands making sure his fingers were completely covered by it.

He placed down the bottle and loomed over me before slipping in both of his fingers, I gasped at the coldness but moaned as his fingers moved around inside me, the ran around my entrance and touched several parts of me, he seemed to be searching for something.

I felt my whole body jolt and my entrance throb as my cock stood stiffer than before, he smirked and I felt another shock as the tips of his finger ran over the spot, he continued to run his finger over it as I shifted and arched my back wanting him to do it some more.

He stopped and pulled back just staring at me, I grabbed his hand but he pulled it away, was he teasing me again, his whole face seemed to drop as his eyes examined my entire body.

"Please... Nash just fuck me?" I found myself whimpering and he smiled.

I watched as he squirted the lube on his throbbing cock, running his hands up and down it, he watched at my face before frowning "turn on your stomach I want to fuck you from behind." I was thrown off by the harsh way he said it and I just laid there looking at him.

He seemed to get angry and just gripped my waist roughly before he literally grabbed me up and dropped me on my stomach, why was he being so rough with me? I whimpered at the pain that I now felt in my sides "that hurt."

He said nothing as I heard him continue to rub his cock, I felt his weight shift on the bed and I looked back at his face before he roughly turned my head, "don't look at me and get on your knees" I didn't have time to respond, before he painfully gripped my hips and pulled me onto my knees.

I felt him place his tip at my entrance before he just rammed into me, I screamed at the pain, was this supposed to hurt this much? I felt him pull out and ram into me again making me grab the pillow so I could muffle another scream that escaped my lips.

He pulled out again and did the same thing as my body cringed from the pain, he stopped for a minute and then pulled back gently before easing back in it was better than what he was doing before and I could feel him rocking in and out of me.

He leaned forward and placed a kiss between my shoulder blades, he finally hit the spot his fingers were rubbing and I started to moan as I tightened around him wanting him to stay in me forever, he continued before taking a grip on my cock and moving his hand to the same rhythm as his hips.

I turned my face from the pillow as I called out his name and arched my back even more wanting him to continue on my spot, he rubbed my dick so gently as he sped up his pace that the next thing I knew I was cumming while I screamed out his name, he soon stiffened and came in his condom.

I thought he was done when he pulled out and I could here him moving around on the bed, but I heard the squirt from the bottle of lube before he covered his dick in more lube, he pulled me up with my back to him, his hand gripped my hips as he used the other one to guide the tip of his dick to my entrance.

I slid down on him moaning out his name, oh god this felt good, he took a hold of me with his other hand after putting my hand around his neck, he moved me up and down controlling my every move, I bit my lip and threw my head back when he hit my spot.

"Oh god Nash... please, oh god!" I felt my eyes roll up in my head just before my eyes closed in as my fingers took a grip of his hair.

He continued to raise me up and down, I finally heard him groan and he bit my collar bone sending a shiver up my spine "fuck i was right, it feels so good to fuck your virgin ass." he sped up his pace hitting me harder as I moaned his name.

I felt myself as I started to reach my climax he was groaning and grunting as our skin slapped together, by this time both my hands were gripping onto his hair trying to keep myself upright because of the sheer pleasure I was feeling, i stiffened just as I felt my cum explode out of me landing on my chest and the bed.

--

I gripped onto the bed head as he pounded into me, I had no idea how many times we had done it but I knew that I was loving every moment of it as my body drained of it's energy, he grunted my name and sucked on my neck giving me yet another hickie.

I leaned down and he gripped my hip pulling me up as he rammed into me even harder, I wasn't feeling any pain, I was craving for more as his cock rammed against my spot, I gripped onto the bedhead tighter making my knuckles go white as I came on it.

This was it, I was completely drained after that, I felt him come before he lazily slid out letting go of me, I allowed myself to fall back on the bed, he turned and smiled at me before slipping off his condom that was filled and dropping it in the bin, he laid down next to me and pulled me to him just as my eyes closed in.

"I love you."