Chapter Forty-Three

And here we have the very handsome Andre Hamann as Micheal.

Dustin

Nearly two weeks had passed since I moved here and everything seemed to be going fine, I really hoped it would stay that way. I climbed out of my bed heading to the door as someone continued to bang on it, I mean what the hell it's like three am on a Saturday and this person finds it necessary to wake me up, I wiped my eyes before opening the door only to try and close it back.

What the hell was Nash doing here? he pushed and pushed on the door, as I braced my back to it pushing it back with my feet, I finally got it pushed in and locked the bolt covering my ears as he banged on the door.

"Open up the fucking door you little faggot or I'll kick it down!" he snarled from the other side.

I covered my ears closing in my eyes as my heart raced and the banging continued, he screamed profanities at me as I burst into tears, why was this happening, someone please help me, please? I heard him stop when someone yelled on him.

I heard a deep voice ringing through the door as the two argued "what the hell do you think you're doing you fucking asshole? leave the kid alone!"

"This has nothing to do with you, so fuck off and stay out of our business!" he banged on the door again "Dustin open this fucking door right now, or I'll kick it down!"

"Are you fucking kidding me? leave the fucking kid alone and go home you fucking drunkard." I heard a large thud against my door and someone coughing "I said leave the kid alone and go home, or I'll beat you pretty face in!" the place went quiet.

And I just hugged myself feeling scared, what was wrong with him, he already broke my heart and ruined my life why can't he just leave me alone? My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, I was afraid it was him until I heard a soft voice come through the door.

"Hey kid are you okay in there?" I didn't reply trying to calm my heart down "hey it's okay, he's gone you can come out now." I slowly stood up and stared at the lock, should I trust him, is it worth it? "Hey are you there?"

"Y-yes" I said cursing myself for not being able to control my shaking voice, I stared down at my hands that shook at my side.

"Do you want to open the door?" I slowly reached for the lock opening the door, a man with light brown hair, hazel eyes, a beard with his pink lips curled into a soft smile greeted me "are you feeling better?" I nodded and he stuck out his hand "I'm Micheal, I live in that apartment there." he said pointing to the apartment to the right of Ellie's "and you must be Dustin."

I smiled nodding "okay I'm going in, lock up and try to get some rest, let me know if that drunkard comes back around and I'll deal with him." I nodded and he smiled "goodnight." he turned to walk away as I shut the door making sure to lock it.

I headed back to my room going in my bed and trying to get some sleep only to get up and go to the kitchen, I grabbed a coke from the fridge with a slice of cake and going in the living room, I put on the TV just switching through the channels to no avail before turning it off deciding it was best I ate in silence.

--

I headed in the cafeteria pushing the door open only to bump into someone and fall on the floor, they stretched their hand to me and I took it as they pulled me to my feet, I finally looked up at the face to see it was Jax, he gave me a pained look, stepping close to me.

I shook my head making him move back, I moved around him going to the seat with the other guys, I glanced back and he was still standing there staring at the floor, I'm sorry Jax, I just can't love you, not now, I'm too scared of what would happen if I dared to fall again.

I glanced back again just in time to see him vanish out the door, I was hurting him I know, but I just couldn't take that chance, not like I did with Nash, or should i say Nickolas, i sat down next to Seth as he handed me a apple, I had no idea why he did this but it has become a norm for the past three weeks, I rolled my eyes and collected it and took a big bite out of it.

Nikolas

I sat by the bleachers watching as Dustin and his team were practicing their plays, I watched as he spun past a kid and sprinted for the touchdown with some of the other players running behind him trying to catch up. I gritted my teeth and ran my hand through my hair, here he was up and about doing what he loved to do and my baby was lying in a hospital bed having to wait another week before he could be discharged.

It was so fucking on-fair, he didn't deserve peace after what he did and I was going to get back at him, but it would have to be something that would destroy him worse than when I plastered those images through the school. I looked up tot see that tattooed kid staring at him from where the water was, he loved him, if he didn't he wouldn't have helped him out at the party, I had to make both of them pay.

"What are you doing here Nikolas?" I turned around to see Christopher staring at me with a grimace on his face "why can't you just leave the kid alone, haven't you done enough damage as it is?" his hands were curled into fist as he gritted his teeth.

"Done enough damage, my baby is in the hospital because of him and-"

"No Mouse is in the hospital because of you and these sick games that you like to play, you played with his heart and his mind and expected him not to react just like the others. What were you expecting him to go into hiding like Jamie, or to runaway like Markus, or to attempt suicide like Eric or worst of all to succeed like Kay? You're so fucking heartless that you feel you have the right to play with people as if they are pieces to a game that you are in charge of, there is such a fucking thing as karma and now that it has come around not hurting you but the one that you love you feel like if you've been cheated? You fucking deserve everything that's coming your way and I'm only going to tell you this once, stay away from the kid or I'll deal with you myself Nik and don't feel I'm afraid of you like the rest of your so called friends!" he looked around after he realized he was shouting as I gritted my teeth.

"Mouse is in the hospital so instead of plotting on hurting an innocent kid go and stay by his side he needs you, so act like you fucking love him and go now." I looked him up and down before brushing past him and going to my car.

He thinks I'm afraid of him, he may be my older cousin but I'm not going to allow him to stop me from getting my revenge on Dustin and ruining his life to the point he wants to die, he deserves whats coming his way and I'm going to ensure he gets it.