Chapter Fourteen

Dustin

I sat in class just staring at the board, i couldn't make out what the teacher was saying and the board seemed to blur, i felt someone eyes on me and turned to see Seth looking at me and he wasn't even trying to look away, he was an ass as usual.

I put my head on the table as i looked at him "why are you staring at me like that?"

He put down his pen and turned to me "what's wrong Dustin, you seem off?"

I looked away "nothings wrong, everything's fine."

Seth rolled his eyes "i call bullshit, something is wrong with you and you're going to tell me whether or not you want to."

I was about to tell him to leave me alone when we heard someone clear their throat and we both turned to look at the teacher "are you two done or do you want to share your conversation with the class?" i groaned and dropped my head on the table i didn't need to deal with this shit.

--

I was heading out to the car when my phone rang, i dug through my bag before pulling it out and my heart throbbed as i looked at the screen, i felt a tear streak down my face, i answered it and slowly raised it to my ear "hello" i said with a shaky voice.

"I need to see you, please come to my apartment?" with that the call ended and i was left staring out into space, maybe we weren't over because Nash had called me.

--

I stood at the door my hand frozen a few inches from it, i was scared to knock, what would he say after he came out and saw me, would he tell me he was sorry and hug me as he tried to cheer me up or was this all a trap o he could get back at me after what i did to his friend that he obviously cared more about.

I slowly stepped back shaking my head, i can't do this i can't risk him saying horrible things to me, i would break down i couldn't stand when he gave me a stern look, so no i couldn't do this, i turned on my heels and broke into a run going to the elevator.

I repeatedly pushed the button hoping it would move faster but it wouldn't budge, i looked up at the numbers watching at it finally arrived at the floor, the doors opened and i swear all the blood drained from my face, Nash stood there looking into my eyes as he held a white plastic bag.

I couldn't help but stare at it, what did he have in there, he stepped forward and i stepped back shaking my head as a tear ran out my eyes and down my face, i turned and ran down the stairs, as i turned to go down the next level i tripped and was about to fall down face first.

I was going to get knocked out and wake up in Nash's room or a hospital and both would be bad, i was bracing for the inevitable impact when i felt someone grab my arm, and i let out the deep breath i had been holding in that was until i turned my face to see Nash looking at me.

He pulled me to him , i crashed against his chest and i could hear his heart racing, he put his hands on my shoulder and i panicked i had no idea what went through my head but the next thing i knew i pulling back trying to get away from him, i pulled and pulled but he wouldn't let me go.

He pulled me firmly to him holding me in place "babe please stop fighting it's okay, please, there is no reason for you to be afraid of me? i love you." his last three words made me freeze.

He loved me, no he what? "y-you lo... you love me?" i said with my lips trembling and my eyes twitched.

"Yes i love you so you don't need to run away from me, cause i would never do anything that would hurt you, at least not intentionally" he pulled back and kissed me on my lips as his eyes stared into mine.

I couldn't help it as i kissed him back hard and deep, i was scared that he hated me but now all of it was taken over by desire, i gripped his hair as i continued to kiss him, he gripped my ass and pushed me against the wall, groaning at my lips.

He kissed down my neck and started to un button my shirt and i was letting him, he could fuck me right now and right here on these stairs and i would let him, he kissed down to my nipple taking it into his warm mouth before he groaned against my chest.

I pulled up his head and pulled his lips to mine allowing his tongue to slip into my mouth, his tongue joined mine in a heated and lustful dance, i wanted him to take me right here and now "fuck me" i said to him and he stopped looking me up and down before kissing me again.