Chapter Forty-Six

Please don't be mad I wrote this, it' not me it's the voices.

Jax

My eyes flew open when I heard sobbing, I looked up from my sleeping arrangement on the bed to see Dustin tossing and turning, I got up and sat at the edge of the bed. I pulled him up to me and hugged him rubbing his back in a calming matter, his sobbing died down and I looked down to see his eyes open as he stared at nothing in particular, he blinked a few minutes before his eyes scanned the room and landed on me the minute it did, he pulled away from me and moved to the corner of the bed.

"Stay away from me." he started sobbing again "I don't want you to get hurt because of me so just stay away!" he stumbled off the bed and ran out the door, he stumbled down the stairs with me right behind him.

He burst open the door and ran out into the early morning dew, which made me shiver when it hit my bare chest, just as he was about to run off the driveway Brysen grabbed him and held him to himself trying to calm him down as he repeatedly hit him. He started screaming but stopped when he heard someone shout his name, we both looked and saw Becky, without a second past he ran into her arms and broke down crying.

---

We all sat in my room looking on as Dustin sat on the bed curled up next to Becky with his face buried in her neck, he sniffled and his body shook making Becky rub his arm to calm him down. I looked around the room to see all of Brysens friends, they seemed to be both pissed and worried at Dustin's condition, Micheal walked up and sat on the corner of the bed patting Dustin's leg which was swiftly pulled away as he curled into himself some more.

"Dustin, come on we know each other and I know that you are frightened by this Nash guy, but all these people you see sitting in this room want to help you and the only way we can do that is if you tell us what's going on, so tell us we're all ears." he said putting on a small smile even though Dustin wasn't looking at him.

Five minutes passed and we were all looking at him as Becky tried to coax him into telling us what had happened, he turned his head and his eyes landed on me. Within that small glance they had went from being dry to teary as he broke down crying again, Becky rubbed his back as he opened his mouth "he... he said that he'll do the same thing to Jax that he did to me but only this time it'll be forced, because he knows that Jax would never willingly go with him, he said he was going to attack him when he least expected it and rape him."

Everyone's eyes flashed to me and I felt frozen in my spot as a shiver ran up my back, I looked at Brysen who walked up to me pulling me into a protective hug "is that all he said?"

"No he said that he would attack all my closest friends until I had no one left so it would end with me trying to kill myself but he would never allow that to happen, he would always save me so I would spend the rest of my life suffering and paying for what I did to mouse." his sobbing got louder as his body shook violently, Becky sat rubbing his shoulder trying to calm him down "but what about what he did to me, doesn't he even feel sorry for what happened, am I not worth someone feeling sorry and trying to make things better?!"

She rubbed his head and pulled him closer to her but he pushed away and stumbled off the bed, he tried to leave the room but Micheal stood by the door "let me go, just let me pass, why do you care, I don't even know you, so stop pretending like you care because no one does, not even my own mom!" he ran his hand through his hair and started pacing before he looked at us with tears pouring down his face "do you know what's the last thing she said before she kicked me out? she called me a fucking faggot, saying that if I stayed in the house I would infect my brothers, she called me a thing and told my dad to get me out of her house!"

He dropped to the ground breaking into a sob as everyone stood frozen listening to him "all those years she said she loved me, all the times she kissed me on my head or spent hours trying to make sure that everything was okay with me, all that time we spent together, suddenly crumbled into nothing the minute she found out I was gay, she hates me and I can't stand it, I can't stand any of this and I just want all of it to end, Just put me out of my misery. I'm sure everyone would be happy if I wasn't around any longer to burden them, My dad could go back home and once again live happily with my mom, my siblings would once again be able to walk down the halls without feeling embarrassed and ashamed to call me their brother and everyone would be safe again. I just want it all to end, I can't take it anymore!"

I stood frozen for a minute before moving out of Brysen's hold and walking over to him, I dropped down next to him pulling him from the ground where he had collapsed crying. He sobbed into my chest as I rocked back and forth with him, he was in pain, so much so that he wanted to end it all and there was nothing I could do but helplessly watch on as he lost another piece of himself everyday.

I kissed his head and wiped the tears off his face after he had drifted off into unconsciousness, Micheal walked over and helped me to stand with Dustin in my arms. I moved over to the bed and placed him on it, sitting next to him and holding him to me, I looked up at all of them Caspian had his hands curled into fist as he wore a grimace, Brysen was lost deep in thought, Becky chewed on her lip as she stared at him and Micheal just watched on with his arms folded and his face wore a scowl.

Brysen sighed and looked at me "Jax try and get some rest, we have some things to discuss." with that he left the room with everyone at his heals, I looked down at my sleeping baby and tightened my hold around him before drifting off into darkness.