Chapter Thirty-One

Dustin

I pulled into the schools parking lot and getting out locking the car as I reached for my phone pulling it out quickly, I needed to let Nash know I was here and waiting on him.

DustINURcup!#!

Hey babe 'm at the school waiting.

NAshLiOn*

Okay 'll be there in five

He answered me right away and  felt like he was waiting on my message,  felt my face heat up, he was waiting on me, my smile dropped, wait how long was he waiting on me, with that  started calculating the amount of time it had took me to get my clothes, then to shower and get ready and finally to drive to school.

I had most likely kept him waiting for two hours,  mentally face palmed myself, what the hell was I thinking taking so long? and then it all came back, I want to look good for Nash, I want to smell good for Nash, I had really put a lot into this, he should be happy that he only had to wait two hours, hell he should kiss my feet when he gets here.

I watched as his Matte Black Audi R8 pulled up in the drive way, I ran over and jumped in the passenger seat pulling in the door behind me, I was buckling my seat belt when I looked up to see his face close to mine, he smirked before giving me a deep kiss.

"You smell nice." I nodded with a smile on my face, got him.

As he drove down the road I glanced over at him "so where are we going Nash?"

He glanced at me before smirking "it's a surprise now sit tight." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window, what was I expecting, that's what he said the last two times we went on a date.

About two hours passed and he finally pulled up to the airport and I swear my mouth hit the floor "what are we doing here?"

"I want to take you somewhere really special." 

He's taking me to an island to kill me and dump my body, yup that was it, why he would spend all this money just to do it, I have no idea but that had to be it, no one has ever spent this much money on me, hey at least if he does kill me I would die by the hand of a total hottie.

I got out the car and he lead me through the lobby to a door and up a flight of stairs which lead to another door, we walked up to this man that smiled at Nash greeting him before leading us to a elevator, I stood close to Nash biting my lip.

The elevator opened and we moved to this bunker like thing that had it's doors open revealing a black private plane, yup he was rich, I never dated Nash because of that, if I did have to state a reason why I did, it would be his ass, yup he has a nice ass.

We got on the plane and I was dying for an explanation "babe who's plane is this?"

"It's my dad's, he said I could borrow it for the weekend." he said sitting next to be as he handed me a can of coke.

I popped it open and slurped before looking at him and licking my lips "so where are we going?"

He smirked at me "like I said before, it's a surprise." he turned away that was not the answer I was looking for.

I took another sip of my coke and choked when I realized something "babe, how long are we going to be staying wherever you're taking me?"

He turned to me smiling "for the weekend why."

I pulled out my phone and started dialing my mom but stopped, what was I going to tell her, I smiled and finished dialing "hey baby are you okay?"

"Yeah mom I'm fine, just wanted to call and let you know I'll be spending the weekend at a friend."

"Which friend, do I know him, or her?" the way she said the last part had me laughing, oh god if she only knew I was gay, I might not see any of my guy friends again.

"No mom, he's a new friend, but I'll be okay I swear, love you bye." with that I ended the call not giving her room to fire more questions at me, I switched off the phone just to be safe.

I turned curling up next to Nash, he kissed my head before pulling me onto his lap and kissing me, his tongue ran on my bottom lip begging for entrance, I opened my mouth and he intertwined our tongues as he gave me a hungry kiss.

He ran his hand up my shirt gently running his fingers along my skin giving me goosebumps, I pulled back and panted before he pulled me back and continued to kiss me, he took off my jacket throwing it on the ground before opening my shirt and nibbling on my nipple sending shivers up my spine.

He ran his tongue up from my nipple to my jaw running his tongue along the line before nibbling the side of my neck before sucking it making me moan, he ran his hand around the rim of my boxers before sliding his hand inside and cupping my cock making me jolt.