Chapter Thirty-Four

Dustin

I sat in the office with my inhaler in my hand, I just stared at the little black object, I hadn't used it in years, I honestly thought my asthma was under control much like my parents did but it came back when I already had other problems to deal with.

I heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see the headteacher looking at me, I glanced around the room to see my two coaches and Jax, they were waiting on my parents to get here, what would they say to me when they did arrive? I had no idea and it scared me.

My gaze fell to my hand once again which was now shaking, I was so afraid that they would turn their backs on me and ignore my existence maybe even kick me out the house, but I don't think that would be bad as them saying that they hated me, I'd honestly prefer the silence and always wondering how they felt over that any day.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and I looked up to see the nurse, she handed me a white paper cup and I raised my free hand to collect it, I put it to my lips that I had no idea was dry, I downed the water and handed her back the cup and looked back to see her moving to stand by the door.

The time was ticking all of a sudden I could here each tick as it told me it had been a half an hour since the headmistress called my parents, the drive from my home to school was only fifteen minutes, while the drive from my fathers office to here was exactly a half an hour which meant that both of them should have been here by now, that was if they were even coming.

I looked up when I heard the door open, the headmistress got up from her chair and walked to the door, they were here, I didn't have to look back to know that because I felt there eyes land on me the minute they entered, I heard them whispering to each other, of course I knew what they were talking about but the depth of the problem only dawned on me when I heard my mom gasp.

I heard the door shut and my body stiffened when I felt my father's strong hands on my shoulders, he gave them a light squeeze before removing them, I felt soft lips touch my head just before my mother sat next to me on my right and my father on my left.

I wasn't sure if I should but I glanced at my mother just as a tear slipped down her blushed cheek, she took my shaking hand into hers and held it tight, I glanced over at my father who wore a stoic look on his face, he was good at hiding his emotion until we reached home.

The headmistress sat down and gave a stiff smile "Mr. and Mrs. Dellion as you know the reason we called you in was because this morning when the students and myself entered the building, we found images of Dustin and an unidentified male plastered all over the walls, lockers and floors of the hall way and we needed to address this and I did not wish to do so with out the both of you being present." she cleared her throat and pulled out a stack of crumpled papers "I know it would be best that I did not show you these images, but for you to understand the depth of the situation it would be best you did."

She looked at me and her smile dropped "and as for you Dustin I was made aware that you only saw two of these images out of the six different types, so with your parents permission I'd like to show you the remaining set."

I glanced at my dad who looked through the pictures before closing in his eyes and folding his fist, I looked at my mom who's jaw was slacked as more tears streamed down her face, she covered her mouth with one hand and closed her eyes as she started to cry.

My dad got up and walked pass me to go to her, he pulled her to her feet and put his hand around his waist heading for the door "I'll be back in a few minutes and... yes you can show him the images." my dad said the last part in a low voice before walking out the door with my mom and closing it behind him.

The headmistress moved around the table and handed me a stack of images, along with the pictures of the time we went to Barcelona and that day at the mansion, there was one with the two of us kissing in the club, another with the two of us talking that day I was at the gym.

The last two made me drop the stack as I let out a shaky breath, I couldn't believe he would do this, the last two were pictures of the night I gave him my virginity, someone took pictures of us and now they had been plastered all over the school and everyone saw it including my parents.

I got up and ran out the office heading for the bathroom, I could hear them calling out my name with each step I took, but I couldn't stop or else I would puke all over myself and the floor, I burst through the bathroom door, pushing open a stall door and emptying my breakfast with the realization that everything was ruined.