Chapter Eleven

Picture of Stephen at the top.

Dustin

I went downstairs holding Nash's hand as he walked in front of me, i was upset about them interrupting us, i mean i wasn't going to have sex with him but i could have at least had a good make out session if they hadn't decided to show up, i mean for all i care it could be just the tow of us this weekend, but i was stuck with them.

Nash let go of my hand going over to his friends greeting them, they started chatting up a storm and i was left staring around the room like an idiot, i walked off heading to the kitchen, maybe there was something i could eat, i went in and looked around the giant kitchen, it was too big for me, did half these cupboards even have anything in it?

I went over to the fridge and pulled open the door, it had every drink imaginable in it, i browsed through before finally deciding on a coke, grabbing a second one for Nash, i closed in the fridge leaving the kitchen, when i went back in front they were gone, Nash had just left me alone, asshole.

I cracked open my coke taking a gulp before going outside, all of their cars were still there, so luckily he hadn't gone for a drive without me, i went back inside and looked around until i found a back door, i went out to see a giant pool but no body was around.

I pulled out my phone deciding i would call him only to be hit with the fact that it was dead, i slumped down against the wall tossing the phone to the side before taking another gulp of my coke, Nash actually left me alone in this big house, i guess i'll just have to wait on him to come and get me.

--

I had finished the other coke and had my hands up to my face when i felt someone tap me "hey you okay?"

I moved my hand and saw a pair of blue eyes looking at me, the face it was attached too was pretty good looking and he gave me a sweet smile "are you okay dude?"

I felt my face heat up and i could swear my face had changed to several different colors of red "well i'm kind of lost, do you know where Nash is?"

A puzzled look came across his face and he studied me "who's Nash?"

I scrunched up my face "um i assume he's your friend, but if not i came here with him." he still gave me a puzzled look "mouse invited him here!" i said throwing my hands up in the air tired of explaining it to him.

He pinched the bridge of his nose sighing "you know what everyone is in the game room, lets go there and hopefully we'll find this guy you're talking about." i nodded and he took my hands pulling me to my feet.

I followed him down the hall and up the stairs to the forth floor, how in the world this didn't make him tired i had no idea, we headed down the hall to big double doors when he pushed it open, i saw about seven guys standing around at games and drinking beers, we walked through them and i finally spotted Nash and Mouse on the balcony talking and laughing their heads off.

"There he is" i said pointing at Nash he arched his eyebrow but rolled his eyes.

"Anyways see you around" he turned to walk away but stopped and smiled at me "i'm Christopher and you?" he stuck out his hand and i took it.

"Dustin." his smile dropped and he mouthed my name.

He was going to say something when i felt a arm on my shoulder, i turned around to see Nash smiling at me "hey babe where you been?"

I smiled at him giving him a kiss "i was looking for you but got lost, Christopher helped me find you." i glanced back and saw he was talking to another guy already.

"Sorry about that the guys said we should come up here but i didn't see you so i thought you had already gone ahead." i scrunched up my nose why would he think i would know my way to the game room, i guess he forgot it was my first time here. "you want a drink?"

I nodded and he gave me a beer before we made our way over to a big screen TV, he picked up a controller and gave me one before he turned on the Xbox and Diablo was in, i smirked knowing i would whip his ass at this game, after all it was my favorite.