Chapter Three

Errrrr ma Gawd!!!!!!!!!! that hot piece of ass is Nash, oh gawd, why he had to be an asshole? anyways yummy, Nash is an idiot but a hot one, here you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Dustin

We pulled up in front of this house, the place was littered with cars and you could hear the music from outside, it was seriously loud, i wandered why no one called the cops on them as yet. Nash held my hand and led me inside, i cringed as the music blasted through my head, this was going to give me a headache, than god i didn't have practice tomorrow.

Nash went up to this guy and they exchanged some greetings, before they went further into the house, where he met up with the rest of his friends, i just sat there and watched as they chatted, he wrapped his arm around my torso, he always did this every time we were at a party, he never wanted me to go too far away from him and with good reason, i was a sixteen year old attending college parties and only because he took me.

I groaned and he looked at me "what?"

"I want a drink."

He nodded and led me to the kitchen, there were so many different drinks on the counter he  grabbed up a beer and handed it to me before taking four shots and grabbing one for himself, he met up with another set of his friends and i just sat on the counter, they laughed and chatted about college stuff. I looked across the room and saw a redhead staring at me, he guzzled down some beer and walked over to me.

"Hey there" he said leaning against the counter.

"Hey."

"You're new?"

"What?" i said picking up another beer.

"Did you recently start attending our college? cause I've never seen you here before."

I started laughing and he arched his brow "i don't go to college."

"Then what are you doing here?"

"I'm here with a friend... my boyfriend." 

He smiled "and where exactly is he?"

I pointed over to where Nash was "He's right over-" i cut my sentence short when i realized he wasn't there anymore. "excuse me."

I jumped off the counter and made my way to the living room, people were bumping and grinding to some horrible music, i would honestly kill the singer if i ever met him. I looked around and still couldn't see him, where the hell was that asshole? I went upstairs and checked each bedroom, he wasn't in any of them to my relief, i went to the bathroom and saw a girl giving some guy head.

I headed downstairs and noticed that everyone was rushing outside, i pushed past the crowd and got outside, only to see Nash locked in a fight with some guy in all black, shit!

I rushed over and grabbed Nash's hand, he pulled it away and swung for the guy only to miss, i tried pulling on him, but he pushed me away.

"Nash, stop it, what the hell are you doing?!" i tried pulling him, but he was focused on the guy.

"Nash, for fuck sake, stop already!" i stepped in front of him and only realized my mistake a second before someones fist connected with my cheek.

It was all in slow motion as i fell back and hit the ground, my vision blurred before i noticed Nash hovering over me, i couldn't understand what he was saying. He cradled my head and waved his hand in front of my face.

"Hey, babe, you okay?"

I nodded and felt my head throb, he pulled me to my feet and examined my cheek "that's going to leave a mark, i'm sorry i punched you."

I looked and saw, the guy in all black watching at me, he turned and walked away and i turned back to Nash, he walked me into the kitchen and put me to sit down, someone handed me a glass of water and i barely sipped it before a ice pack was placed on my cheek causing me to cringe.

 I looked up at Nash "what was that about?"

"Just someone playing a smart ass with Mouse" i gave him a questioning look "he's a friend."

"So you decided to beat the guy for playing a smart ass?"

"He wasn't the guy, he was defending his friend after i knocked his lights out."

"That guy had better be looking worse than me, or i'll bring you to an end."

"He definitely is." he said laughing.

--

I slid off Nash's back and sat on the couch " i don't think you should drive home like this, spend the night."

I nodded before sliding off my jacket and shirt, he stooped down in front of me and pulled off my sneakers and jeans, i was left i my tank top and boxers before he picked me up and took me to his room, placing me on the bed, he stripped down to his boxers and joined me on the bed, it took me a few minutes before i fell asleep with my head on his chest.