Chapter Six

Dustin

"But i really don't feel comfortable with this."

"Babe you know if i had another option, i would do it, please, i even tried going under a cold shower and that didn't work."

I looked at his bulge once again, this was going to be the first time i did this and it was probably going to be horrible, but doesn't this lead to sex?

"I don't want to have sex, i'm not ready for that." i said shifting from one foot to the other.

"We won't have sex, i'm not going to force that on you, now come on it's starting to hurt."

I nodded slowly, "how do i do it?"

"I'll guide you, just please do this for me."

I nodded and he walked over to me, pulling me into a kiss, our lips joined and on joined as his hands caressed my back. He pulled back and watched me before gently pushing me to my knees, i was looking straight at his ever growing bulge, how did this even happen.

"Take them off." i looked up at him before placing my hand on the rim of his boxers, i felt my heart race and my breath hitched, i gulped down my nerves before pulling his boxers down to his ankles, he stepped out kicking them to the side. His large erection just stood there tall and full of pride or cum which ever fits better, he reached down taking my hand and placing it on his shaft and begun to move it up and down, this felt strange, having to do this, I've jacked off before, but I've never done it for anyone else.

He picked up a bottle and squeezed some of the cold liquid on his shaft, it got on my hand and i continued to move my hand up and down, he placed his other hand on my chin and pulled my mouth to his shaft, i could see pre-cum leaking out of his opening. I licked his tip and he shuddered, i licked it again before he turned my head making my tongue run up and down his shaft, it tasted like strawberries, i liked strawberries so i moved faster, licking both sides as fast as i could, i heard him moan, so i continued.

"Ugh fuck" i heard him whisper "take me in now, i want to feel your mouth around me."

I stopped and looked at it, this is way too big to go in my mouth, hell no not happening, i made a move to get up but he held me in place. He held my face putting my mouth on his tip.

"Please babe, open your mouth for me." he said with his piercing blue eyes starring down into mine.

I slowly opened my mouth and he gently slid his shaft in, i gripped the bottom of it and he began moving slowly in and out, moving along with his moans, my eyes closed in, this was becoming too much for me, i could feel my own penis standing to attention.

His pace sped up a little "too much teeth babe." I adjusted my mouth and he let out a loud moan "that's more like it." his pace sped up and i couldn't believe i wasn't gagging by now, he knew how far to go and that made me feel safe with him.

He pushed in deeper and just stopped, i felt his cum erupt in my mouth, it was a lot, no it was too much, i couldn't breath, i tried and was finally able to breath through my nose.

He tasted good, a little bitter but good, after he erupted he wouldn't move, i knocked on his leg for him to pull back, was he trying to suffocate me?

He pinched my nose "swallow me baby." it was hard but i did it.

He finally moved and i gasped for air, he pulled me to my feet "i still got an erection but that worked like a charm."

I wiped off my mouth and followed his gaze down my own bulge "look who wants to join the party."

He was moving down to his knees but i stopped him "you don't have to do that."

"Nonsense my baby did me a favor and it's only right that i do one for him."

Within a few minutes his mouth was wrapped around my shaft and oh god was he good, way fucking better than Aisha, i gripped his hair holding onto him tight as he moved hungrily, i exploded into his mouth and it was pure heaven, he swallowed my cum before pulling back and licking his lips.

"You're sweet... that's strange, but nice."

He held my pants and slid it down to my feet, before standing up and lifting me off the ground causing my legs to wrap around his waist.

"What are you doing? i said no sex." i started panicking and he just held onto me.

"Don't worry, we're not having sex, we're going to try something."

He took me into his room and lowered me down to the bed, he slipped off my t shirt and vest leaving me completely naked. He hovered over me on the bed before pulling me into a hungry kiss, i moaned at his mouth and he repaid me by nibbling on my bottom lip. He proceeded to lick my bottom lip so i opened my mouth and allowed his tongue entrance, our tongues became locked in a sultry dance, i lost all control and begun to grind up on him. He moaned and we continued to kiss, i let my hands slid into his hair, gripping it with force, he growled but continued to kiss me, i wanted him bad, my body wanted to be taken but i couldn't do that.

He moved from my mouth leaving me panting, i felt him at my ear "i want to fuck you so bad, but i won't force you, unless you're ready."

I shook my head and he chuckled before nibbling on my ear, i moaned and he moved down to my neck, i felt him lick, nibble and suck, no doubt he left a hickie, he slowly kissed his way down to my nipples taking one in his mouth while pinching the other, he was teasing me and i liked it. He licked down to my shaft and licked it a couple of times before flipping me onto my stomach, i looked back to see him lubing up his shaft.

Was he? no i raised up but he pushed me back onto the bed "i'm not going to fuck you, just relax babe."

I nodded and i felt him spread my but cheeks, he said he wasn't going to do me, i needed to trust him, i felt him place his shaft between my cheeks and closed them in, pushing them together tight before moving up and down, god this felt so good.

I heard him groan "if this feels so good, i could only imagine what being in you would feel like."

I moved to collect my shaft in my hand but he slapped it away, he held it tight and started to move up and down in rhythm with his grinding against my but, this carried on for a few minutes before we came, he came after me and all over my back. He dropped down to my side panting.

"God that was good, you're heaven."

I nodded before i felt my eyes close in, that was simply... amazing.