Chapter Twelve

Dustin

I turned over so the sun would not burn my eyes i threw my hand over aiming for Nash's chest but it just landed on the bed, i raised up looking around and he wasn't there, i slid off the bed going for the bathroom, i washed my face and brushed my teeth before heading out and pulling on his sweater.

I walked out the room going down the hall, i glanced around before i went down stairs he was still no where to be seen, i walked into the kitchen and saw Christopher eating cereal, he looked up at me and slowly sat up giving me a cautious look before a small smile came across his face.

"Good morning Dustin how's it going?" he kept looking at me as he got up and moved to the cupboard retrieving another bowl and spoon.

"Good morning"i sat down and collected the cereal taking a big spoon, as i ate i noticed him watching me "what?"

He shook his head and focused on his bowl, god he was weird why would he just stare at me like that? i finished and took three more bowls before putting my bowl in the sink, what? i normally ate pancakes and eggs and stuff like that in the morning, plus i play football so excuse me.

I nodded at Christopher before leaving the kitchen, boy he was weird, i headed down the hall and back to the room thinking it was the best thing to do if i din't want to get lost, i turned the nob and stopped for a bit realizing i didn't close the door.

I pushed it open and saw Mouse walking up to me, he smiled told me good morning and went out and down the hall, i pulled back into the room to see Nash rubbing his face, i pushed in the door and went up to kiss him, he turned away and walked into the bathroom leaving me staring at the door.

--

I sat by the pool with my feet swaying in the water, Nash hadn't talked to me since this morning when he walked away from me and it was getting me worried, did i do something wrong that he would ignore me, or was it something else, i found myself pulling my knees up to my chest.

I was feeling horrible we were supposed to be here having a good time but something told me that that wasn't going to happen, plus it was Sunday and it was the afternoon so there was no way of saving it, i felt a tear streak down my face, did i do something and got him angry?

I needed to find out to salvage what remained of the day, i walked in the house and up the stairs going to our room, it was empty at least that was what i thought until the bathroom door opened and Nash walked out with his towel around his waist as droplets ran down his skin.

I walked up to him and hugged him, he stiffened and i couldn't help the tears that streamed out of my eyes "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry, what ever i did, i didn't mean to do it, so please don't be mad at me, please i hate it when you're mad at me, so i'm sorry."

I heard him chuckle and pull back smiling down at me as he used his thumb to wipe away my tears "babe come on you didn't do anything stop crying,please?" his lips curled into a frown "wait why would you even think i was mad at you?"

"Cause you haven't talked to me all day and you walked away from me when i tried to kiss you." i sobbed harder leaning into his chest.

"Oh no babe i wasn't mad at you, it was just some stuff came up, i'm sorry that i hurt you by walking away my mind was on something else and i'm more sorry for making you cry, i would never intentionally hurt you, i swear." he pulled up my face and kissed my trembling lips.

He kissed me deeply, before i began to kiss him back our lips moving with each others, i parted my lips allowing his tongue to slip in my mouth and dance along with mine, he gripped my thighs and pulled me up before my legs wrapped around his waist.

I moaned against his lips and he chuckled before continuing to kiss me, we only pulled away so i could catch my breath before we kissed again, he leaned me down on the bed, pulling up to pull off my vest and moving back between my legs.

He leaned over and nibbled on my ear before slowly kissing his way down to my neck, he moved his tongue around in a circle before kissing the spot and sucking on it, i moaned his name, and gripped onto his shoulder as i felt the hickie forming on my skin.

He pulled back and gave me a hungry kiss before trailing kisses down my jaw moving along my neck and stopping at my nipple, he nibbled on it and i gripped onto him tighter as i pushed my chest to his lips, he licked it and sucked on it causing it to become erect.

He moved back and smirked at me before dropping his towel casing me to grind against his huge erection.