Chapter Nine

Dustin

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before sliding off the bed and heading to the washroom, i washed my face and brushed my teeth, before looking in the mirror and smiling, it was early in the morning and the house was dead silent, making it a peaceful morning.

I took a shower and pulled on some clothes before heading out the house and going to Seth who lived for corners away from me, i knocked on his door and it was quickly answered by his mom who gave me a bright smile.

"Good morning Dustin how are you today?" i walked into the house as she closed the door behind me.

"It's pretty good thanks and yours?"

"It's a good morning, if came for Seth he didn't come home last night, he said something about bunking at his girlfriend.

"Okay thanks" i nodded and turned to go out the door when it opened and Seth came in arching an eyebrow when he spotted me, he signaled me to follow him up to his room and i did running and jumping on his bed as soon as he opened the door.

He dropped down next to me after taking off his jacket "what are you doing here so early in the morning i mean you're usually asleep at this hour on Saturdays and throw a tantrum when i wake you up."

"Good morning Seth how was your night?" i said with venom dripping off my tongue before as i rolled my eyes at his rudeness. "anyways i need a favor from you and i swear i'll pay you back."

He sighed moving his hand from his face and looking at me "what do you need?"

"I kinda need to use you as an alibi for my weekend, i was invited for a weekend stay at this friend and i kinda need you to tell my parents i would be spending the weekend at you and keep them off my tail and just in case you ask i can't tell you who the person is, i'll own you another one if you want."

He studied my face before smirking "deal but don't back out and how long will you be gone for?"

"I guess i'll be back in time for school Monday, any ways if you're cool i gotta run and thanks." he nodded and i ran out of his house heading back to mine.

I went up to my parents room knocking on the door before going in mom turned over and watched me with a groggy smile on her face "what is it sweetie?"

"I'll be spending the weekend at Seth just wanted to let you know."

"Okay have a good time." i walked out the door and quietly cheered before running to my room.

--

I pulled my bag out of the car swing it over my shoulder before locking the car and heading up to Nash's apartment, he opened the door and smiled at me before moving aside so i could pass, he locked i the door before pulling me into a hug and placing a kiss on my lips.

"Good morning babe" he said before giving me another kiss and walking away "you're an hour early, i'm guessing everything went good with your friend and parents."

"Yeah, it was surprisingly easy." i dropped down on the couch watching as he moved around the kitchen making breakfast "so what's the plan?"

"We'll eat and then head out."

--

I sat in the passenger seat slowly sliding down as i groaned, we had been on the road for three hours and i was getting fed up of it, i wasn't exactly the type of person that could sit still for that long and worst of all my phone battery died a half an hour leaving me with nothing to do cause Nash refused to give me his phone.

I lifted my foot up and started kicking the dash board, i could see him trying not to look at me, what he wouldn't willingly give me his phone so i was going to force it out of him, i continued to kick the dash and i could see his jaw tighten, i was driving him off the edge.

I pulled back my foot and stomped down oh the dash and he let out a deep sigh "fine" he tossed me his phone.

I caught it and instantly fixed my self up ij the seat before typing in his password which was Dustin2116, he tried changing his password several times but always hacked his phone and it wasn't like i did it to see who he was talking to no, i wanted it for either the internet or playing some cool games he had on it.

"Dus next time please remember to charge your phone cause i don't need you running down both of our batteries and the next thing we end up stranded, okay." i nodded as i pulled up his subway surfers, which i had downloaded on his phone, that was probably another reason he never wanted me to have it, i tend to download a lot of stuff.

"How long before we reach?" i said jumping over a train.

"Half an hour tops." he said focusing on the road with his face still stern, i simply smiled and refocused on the game.