Chapter Twenty-Nine

Jax

I stretched letting out a silent yawn, I stopped when I felt a weight on my chest and looked down to see Dustin sleeping with his head on my chest, he looked so cute with his cheeks a light pink as he chewed his lip and played with his ear.

His eyes were a tad puffy but it didn't mess with his cuteness, he shifted and groaned before his eyes fluttered open to the sound of my alarm clock, I moved quickly holding him to me so he wouldn't slip off as I switched off the alarm clock checking the time.

It was seven in the morning and we needed to prepare for school, Dustin had ended up spending the weekend with me after he woke up Sunday and refused to leave the bed, his parents had called him along with Stephen but he ignored all their calls finally deciding to turn off his phone when they wouldn't stop.

He put his hand around my torso when I moved to get up out the bed, I tapped his arm but he simply shook his head showing me his hand, he wanted five more minutes, I eased back down on the bed, and ran my hand up and down his back, he glanced up at me before looking away.

When five minutes had passed I moved his arms from around me and slipped off the bed as quietly as possible when I realized he had fallen back asleep, I could let him sleep until I was finished preparing, I grabbed a black boxers out of the draw before going into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

After I had come out, got dressed and woke Dustin I went downstairs to prepare breakfast, when I came into the kitchen I was hit with the scent of eggs and toast, Brysen looked up from the pan and smiled at me as he arched his brow.

"This is new" I said folding my arms.

"So is he" he said pointing up in the direction of my room, I watched as he switched off the gas before he moved around the counter picking up his bag and heading for the door "I'm routing for you Jax, so don't mess this one up like you did the last." he walked through the door and I could hear his car pull off.

I rolled my eyes and moved over to the counter to set the plates, I didn't mess up the last one, she did and as usual Brysen, my nosy cousin has no idea what he's talking about, she was the one who ran off with the idiot after I spent all that time on her.

I looked up to see Dustin standing at the door glancing around the kitchen I looked him over my clothes actually fit well on him and he seemed comfortable in them, his lips curled into a slight smile before his eyes met mine and he walked over.

He pulled a chair sitting at the table where I had set the plates, his eyes still shot around the kitchen making me remember that this was the first time he had been in it seeing that he'd spent most of his time here in my room, he took a fork full of eggs and licked his lips after he had swallowed.

"So orange juice or milk" I said trying to change the subject after he caught me staring.

"Juice."

--

He climbed out of the car pulling the backpack I had given him out behind him, I shut in the car and walked around next to him before we headed inside, we were walking up the stairs when Seth rushed out taking Dustin by the arm and running with him, I followed them to where they stopped by the gym.

Dustin pulled away his hand and glared at him "what the hell is wrong with you grabbing me like that?!"

Seth shook his head "trust me you don't want to go in there."

"What do you mean?tell me what's going on Seth and be straight with me." he ordered giving Seth a stern look.

"Well someone posted some pictures all over the wall with you and some guy, the guys and I saw it but only after a good number of students have and they kind of went mad, so now the guys are trying to get rid of the pictures and the headmistress and coach are looking for you."

I watched as the blood drained from Dustin's face "wh-what do you mean someone put up pictures of me and some guy, what guy?"

I swear my mouth hit the floor when Seth took out a paper and handed it to Dustin, there was a image of him and Nash kissing in a park as Nash had his hand on his ass pulling him up around him "and there isn't just this one" he pulled out another showing the two of them making out in a room, with both of them naked, my eyebrows furrowed when I realized it was the same room that that guy lead us to in the mansion.

I looked at Dustin when he dropped the paper, he started stepping back and shaking his head while mumbling something, I walked up to him to hug him and he put his hand to my chest stopping me as he continued to shake his head as tears fell down his face.